Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert

Heroic Notes

28 posts in this topic

Below is Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

maslow-5.jpg

We have physiological needs, safety needs, belongingness needs, esteem needs, and self-actualization needs. Any human being who has all of these needs met will undoubtedly be happy in life. So if we created a planet where every human being was bound to get all of these needs met in their life, every human being would be happy.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

How do we ensure that everyone gets their physiological needs met?

How do we ensure that everyone gets their safety needs met?

How do we ensure that everyone gets their belongingness needs met? This is where it starts to get tricky.

How do we ensure that everyone gets their esteem needs met?

How do we ensure that everyone gets their self-actualization needs met?

A villain is more likely to laugh at the misfortune of another, a hero is more likely to cry at the misfortune of another.

"The man who changes himself is the man who changes the world," someone once said.

Yes, that's a very noble aspiration. However, there's an aspiration which I believe is even more noble than that: The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

Serve. Test your capacity. Test your limit. Challenge yourself. Live on your edge. Reach out (as far as you can!) Reach your full potential!

Become a hero. A true hero!!!

Thanos from Avengers: Infinity War was the villain yet I thought he was right. What the fuck does this say about me??? Does it mean I'm more of a villain???

I need to make sure that I take the most heroic actions in my life. I'm not gonna cling to changing the world if it's not the most heroic action. If it's a villainous action, I will refuse to do it. I will commit to taking heroic actions in my life. I need to follow my heart. I don't think the heart can ever be wrong.

Follow your heart! 💓

11 hours ago, Robert said:

Thanos from Avengers: Infinity War was the villain yet I thought he was right. What the fuck does this say about me??? Does it mean I'm more of a villain???

I lack heart.

From a certain perspective, if you lack heart, Thanos would seem to be doing the better thing. He had a strong moral argument that couldn't be touched. However, if you have a lot of heart, something will just seem off to you. You will just know in your heart that Thanos was wrong.

Maybe that's it.

On 11/1/2018 at 8:14 AM, Robert said:

Tomorrow is the big day. 🙏

Get ready! :)

FAILURE

On 11/1/2018 at 4:33 PM, Robert said:

Will put other training habits on hold for several days. Need to focus on the most important habit. Other training habits must be put back within 1 week. By November 8, 2018 other trainings will officially be put back. No excuses. Once they get put back, I can't change them. Starting tomorrow I will train craft according to exact schedule below.

I expect to be finished by February 1, 2019. So this training will go on daily from November 2, 2018 to February 1, 2019. That's 3 months.

FAILURE

On 11/1/2018 at 5:56 PM, Robert said:

Okay, no more changes to the system, period.

Once I write everything down for the last time within the next hour or so, I will not be allowed to make any changes and will stick with it until June of 2019.

No more changes to the system.

FAILURE

On 11/8/2018 at 7:34 PM, Robert said:

FEMALE WARRIORS

The woman who changes the world is the woman who changes herself.