Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert

Heroic Notes

166 posts in this topic

Below is Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

maslow-5.jpg

We have physiological needs, safety needs, belongingness needs, esteem needs, and self-actualization needs. Any human being who has all of these needs met will undoubtedly be happy in life. So if we created a planet where every human being was bound to get all of these needs met in their life, every human being would be happy.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

How do we ensure that everyone gets their physiological needs met?

How do we ensure that everyone gets their safety needs met?

How do we ensure that everyone gets their belongingness needs met? This is where it starts to get tricky.

How do we ensure that everyone gets their esteem needs met?

How do we ensure that everyone gets their self-actualization needs met?

A villain is more likely to laugh at the misfortune of another, a hero is more likely to cry at the misfortune of another.

"The man who changes himself is the man who changes the world," someone once said.

Yes, that's a very noble aspiration. However, there's an aspiration which I believe is even more noble than that: The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

Serve. Test your capacity. Test your limit. Challenge yourself. Live on your edge. Reach out (as far as you can!) Reach your full potential!

Become a hero. A true hero!!!

Thanos from Avengers: Infinity War was the villain yet I thought he was right. What the fuck does this say about me??? Does it mean I'm more of a villain???

I need to make sure that I take the most heroic actions in my life. I'm not gonna cling to changing the world if it's not the most heroic action. If it's a villainous action, I will refuse to do it. I will commit to taking heroic actions in my life. I need to follow my heart. I don't think the heart can ever be wrong.

Follow your heart! ?

11 hours ago, Robert said:

Thanos from Avengers: Infinity War was the villain yet I thought he was right. What the fuck does this say about me??? Does it mean I'm more of a villain???

I lack heart.

From a certain perspective, if you lack heart, Thanos would seem to be doing the better thing. He had a strong moral argument that couldn't be touched. However, if you have a lot of heart, something will just seem off to you. You will just know in your heart that Thanos was wrong.

Maybe that's it.

On 11/1/2018 at 8:14 AM, Robert said:

Tomorrow is the big day. ?

Get ready! :)

FAILURE

On 11/1/2018 at 4:33 PM, Robert said:

Will put other training habits on hold for several days. Need to focus on the most important habit. Other training habits must be put back within 1 week. By November 8, 2018 other trainings will officially be put back. No excuses. Once they get put back, I can't change them. Starting tomorrow I will train craft according to exact schedule below.

I expect to be finished by February 1, 2019. So this training will go on daily from November 2, 2018 to February 1, 2019. That's 3 months.

FAILURE

On 11/1/2018 at 5:56 PM, Robert said:

Okay, no more changes to the system, period.

Once I write everything down for the last time within the next hour or so, I will not be allowed to make any changes and will stick with it until June of 2019.

No more changes to the system.

FAILURE

On 11/8/2018 at 7:34 PM, Robert said:

FEMALE WARRIORS

The woman who changes the world is the woman who changes herself.

I'm on a hero's journey, but I'm low on resources. I failed to follow the system that I previously set up for my resources a little while ago, and I've been using resources ever since. If I run out of resources, I am fucked. It would be a real pain in the ass. I don't know what I would do.

I need to have a new system by next week. By November 20th? Hopefully.

It's not really just one system, however. It is 2-4 systems that I will be using for this current journey I'm on. I guess I'll call it "The System." The System is comprised of 2-4 systems.

The System should be planned out by November 20, 2018 or so, and should be completely written down on paper by November 24, 2018 or so.

The System should be completely put into place by December 1, 2018.

Am I strong enough? Will I ever be strong enough?

How strong do I have to be?

Will I ever become that strong?

Maybe when I officially start the writing process I will be more grounded. Maybe it will also increase my happiness levels. Maybe it will automatically make me more focused. Maybe it will automatically make me stronger since I'm working with my passion directly.

Maybe. I hope. ?

Edited by Robert

On 11/7/2018 at 7:39 AM, Robert said:

What is fate? What is destiny? Is there a difference between the two?

According to Google's dictionary result:

des·ti·ny

the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.

fate

the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power.

Ideas on fate and destiny:

• Destiny doesn't emphasize the human being's lack of control as much as fate does
  • Destiny doesn't emphasize the supernatural power as much as fate does
  • Fate is more about the development of the events
  • Destiny is more about the events themselves
  • Destiny seems to be on a more grand scale
  • Destiny seems to be positive, fate seems to be negative

Infinite love to all!!! Not infinite hate!!! Infinite LOVE!!!

When I tell people to take responsibility, I don't say it in a dumb ass dualistic manner. We are all responsible for each other because we are all connected. This is what I'm fucking saying. I'm saying it in a nondual manner. Everyone is suppose to take responsibility for everything, not just his or her own life. Everything.

Still wasting resources. Need to stop before I run out and fuck myself over. Tomorrow will be the last day to use any resources until The System is complete and I planned everything out. Tomorrow! I can't screw myself over!

I spent more resources today. :D

When will this end? When will I fix this issue? When will The System be complete? Will I find the strength to finish it today?

Always remember that the greatest power comes from inside you, and it is always available to you. Yes, there are some very powerful forces, extremely powerful forces OUT THERE, but the greatest of all powers comes from IN HERE.

The greatest power is always available to you. You already have the GREATEST POWER. Remember this!!!

The greatest power is always yours. It's yours for the taking. Remember that.

The System is complete. Will be implemented soon.

I know I made it seem like this huge thing in my previous posts, but it's really not. It's not a complex system at all. It's very simple, straightforward, and small. However, the core of the issue is that my productivity has been bad recently for a multitude of reasons. So it's a productivity problem, not a problem with the systems being complex.

Anyway, The System is complete, so I'm glad. I can now make a second attempt at my above failures and I can use my resources properly!

I'm excited. I want to start fucking flowing already!!! ^_^

I heard of The 100-Day Challenge before. Is that it? The 100-Day Challenge? How exactly does it work? What are the rules?

I might do a 100-day challenge and record it in this journal. Maybe.

Since the official 100-day challenge costs money and requires that you wait until January, I will do my own challenge.