Shakazulu

Not Knowing

6 posts in this topic

From my last LSD trip I realized one can not know for eternity. There's multiple ways of thought or knowing. When I was younger I use to feel like Muay Thai was the greatest martial art because I trained it, now I realize there's no rules in reality, even if I do train Muay Thai, I can get hit with a razor, I can get shot, I can get choked out etc..

@Shakazulu What you're starting to realize is that reality is fundamentally groundless and unbounded (AKA, infinite).

Reality is like Jello, its impossible to nail reality to a wall, no matter how hard you try. Because the wall, the nail, and the hammer are all part of reality.

How do you nail a nail into itself?

Now there's a koan for ya! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura aw man, I feel what you mean on humanity is full of bullshit. Our bullshit will continue til death but morality can be improved until death 

@Leo Gura Taking Reiki classes, lot’s “grounding” going on so far, and I get it, folks wanna ‘ground’, no worries, but man, having you around, and you all around . It’s just a luxury to be gotten. Very thankful and really appreciate you Leo, and everyone. 

?❤️

???

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm What a coincidence I was also looking to get into reiki can you maybe do a post or journal on your experiences? 

@Aimblack Happy to share, not much to it though.  It was a two day class.  Great teacher. It’s real,  lol, and I recommend it. Especially for anyone who hasn’t experienced this is all energy.  Many levels to come. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE