Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daphne

what is this feeling?

7 posts in this topic

lately ive been having lots of tingling sensations throughout my whole body..

mostly when i'm reading about spirituality, watching leo's videos, meditating, doing yoga, being aware

it has almost become something i can 'turn on' like a sense when i want to.. 

is this because my body awareness is getting bigger? 

what would happen if i develop this 'sense' more? could it maybe be a healing power? prana? i'm not sure..

what do you think? 

my english isnt the best so please be kind :P 

thank you @Telepresent that could defenitly be! 

however i also experience this feeling like energy in my body that i can shift and focus to a certain point. it feels almost like shifting water inside of me, i can decide the 'amount' and speed of it also. kinda hard to explain but this makes me think it could be more than just dopamine rushes?

@Daphne Sounds cool! Then I'd suggest playing with it and trying to work it out. The questions you ask in your post: rather than ask someone to tell you, explore them yourself! What happens if you develop it more? What does 'develop' mean in this context? Does it help you to heal self, or others? Etc. 

If you become sensitive enough, tingling sensations you get on any human/animal interactions or environment. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

It could be plenty of things, I honestly feel like not providing more answers, as I'm afraid it would only leave you with more questions.