Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Source_Mystic

P.S.A. A warning and a book that will help you better than leo ever could

5 posts in this topic

I am not even sure if 70% of this forum will even bother to read what I post here ironically people do not like to read anything longer that a paragraph.   Dont fret lazy cult members I will highlight all the essential points.

He could not even do a month of meditative living with out having suicidal thoughts ! After two weeks he quit ... I ask you is  that a enlightened man.

Leo should have stuck with actualization and studied the process of enlightenment on his own time until he got a  grasp on the fundamentals.  You are an  intellectual leo you absorb knowledge , yet enlightenment is not about knowledge or concept.  knowledge  is where your mind has been stuck since you started actualized.com absorbing knowledge from as many spheres as you can as fast as you can.

It has caused many problems here as people started in self-actualization and then followed you directly into a completely different discipline and you just chugged along and went back and forth confusing the shit out of a good 70% of the people here adding  concept after concept,  mental minusha and more intellectual concept toys for your followers to play with  and parrot back here.  Yet you did them a great disservice. you created a trap for all of the beginners to enlightenment work.  You fed them intellectualism knowledge and concept and then you expected them to progress in a completely different system using the same rules. 

When you clumsily said there was   "no brains"  I understood what you met even better than you did because I meditated for  decades  and because I  have a foundation in zen. Then I wrote a very detailed post about concept,  language  mental constructs and the difference between the actual and the symbolic world of language .  IT  was not revived well because every one was so focused on your clumsy attempt to describe something you had not fully internalized yet.

Now two and a half  years later  you stand here with all you misguided and confused followers  and finally get to something that should have been a fundamental lesson.  

You are not a good teacher of the process of enlightenment and from  what I am seeing from the past and now you took to many short cuts using drugs. Witch shows your sloppy haphazard way you try to teach enlightenment.

You should have stuck to the sphere of  knowledge and the world of the intellectual and actualization because you have given your followers the same disease you had and continue to have regarding  enlightenment practices. 

The process of enlightenment is not about adding knowledge  it is reductive is strips away until there is nothing left but the actual.

The very fact that it took you three years to breach this topic is shameful.

The people that hold up this web sight that understand the process of enlightenment had that understanding before they came here and should seriously think about if they want to be associated or waste there time with a teacher  that is building his brand wearing a mask of accomplishment,  when in fact , you are just fumbling along clumsily winging it when it comes the process of enlightenment.

This place has become a trap for too many  as they  try to absorb as much knowledge as they can as fast as they can while simultaneously pursuing the process of enlightenment which has  the completely opposite mechanism to reduce knowledge to eliminate concept and to increase awareness.

Most of the threads are not answered in a constructive manner and are this type of pseudo intellectual mystical spiritualism,  extrapolated from Leo's videos instead of experienced,  processed and integrated by themselves  personally. 

I have been around I have read threads asking questions  that noone bothers answers adequately.   I have addressed them individually in pm and I always give them this digital copy of this book because it gives  the basics at the beginning and cuts though the mental shit and intellectual land mines leo  throws at you  every week.

so please if you want to move forward and actually understand the fundamentals now instead of three years from now stop depending on leo as a guru and read this. It is free legal digital copy in the public domain.  It is on the top of my book list yet.  I will not charge you for it.

https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.106370/page/n5

This best book on zen it is not watered down it will help you understand the conceptual illusion we are all trapped in and how to move past that. It is also written by D.T. Suzuki an accomplished scholar that spoke fluent Japanese Chinese  and English and lived and studded  with monks in a monastery. Without this man and his books zen would not even be a word in the English language.

This book is out of print but this is a free legal digital copy my wife found me has been ironically archived in  in India . I have read this book three times  in my life  and I can say it is the best book on the enlightenment process i have ever read. this copy has a few spelling errors due to a non English speaking person translating it in to eBook format. it is nothing that a critical thinker can not easy mitigate or just read it in the direct facilely copy taken directly from the book every there pages or so that contains no errors.

I challenge anyone her to go look at Leos responses the bulk of them not just one all.  Go dig see what you find. how one sentence responses are what he considers adequate. The truth is leo stands on the shoulders of the people here that do know better than him. He reads others theory's and regurgitates them for you weekly.  When will leo ever produce a original work instead standing on others shoulders  parroting theory's  and concepts? leo is a mask the person he shows you is not real. If he was sincere he would actually spend some time here counseling teaching and aiding in a meaningful way. He does not do this as you can see if you look at his responses to your questions.

That is all I have to say

Be wise and and take the path with the least amount of confusion.  seek out teachers that know the information and have internalized it  instead of ones stumbling though it.  Even this video does not make it clear. . "Just keep staring at you hand and you will get it"  take up the practice of navel gazing while you are at  it and solve the mystery of belly button lint.

Good luck in all that you do

Goodby

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Leo GuraThe user @egoless has been banned for spreading misinformation about nonduality.

In the future, I will be banning more people who keep talking shit about things they do not have direct experience of.

This forum is not a zone to spout off all manner of falsehood under the banner of free speech. This kind of devilry will not fly here.

If you don't agree, tough titty, find yourself some other corner of the web to shout your BS to.

People who keep spreading JP's BS will also be banned. I expect better of you guys.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What should your followers expect from you ?

(Enter the thought police) Leo who the FU&% are to to tell people what to think and if there experience is valid you steal 99% of your information from others.

leo how about yourself when  the holotropic breathing issue came up  you spread disinformation by saying the mechanism causing effects  was excess oxygen.  Instead I proved it was in fact oxygen deprivation aka hypoxia   but you still have not corrected that.  You can not even live up to your own standards. nor can you self correct.  You are a hypocrite  a plagiarist and a fraud. Your 5meo-dmt is a short cut that has robed you of any actual progress though enlightenment. you took the fast sloppy undisciplined way  and it shows in what you produce and your mental state.

What misinformation did he spread ? So I and all critical thinking individuates can assess for myself if you are right or wrong.  If you will not state the MISINFORMATION  so people can decide for themselves you will be perceived as a dictator.  If you are going to start banning  people you might want to explain exactly why.  because when more and more people start disappearing because they disagree with you well that will be  actualized.orgs  downfall. 

I guess form your standpoint now getting rid of trouble makers instead of talking to them and resolving issues is a tactical move on your part. How many hours did egoless post and help others here how many hours did he help your brand and draw others in.  How many post did he make? I see all his post are still here for you to Profit off of.   Well  not with me I have hidden 95% of my post and all my original content off this sight what is left is personal help I gave individuates or things I really do not care about.

If you would like to ban me  feel free I  have not posted directly on your forum in a long while and I just focused on helping  others in pm and it is not because I want to take your followers I do not want anything or anyone from this sight because I view you and your followers and influence  as fruit from the Poisonous   tree. You have 70% of the people here so goddam confused and so invested in you intellectual concept traps only the ones that are new to enlightenment are the ones I could help. The rest are so indoctrinated to the cult of leo I can not unfuck there minds. As for the other 30% that have acquired some  enlightenment experiences they all ready had the tools before they got here. them like me you have nothing to offer. As I see though the mask of @Leo Gura.

So disappear me if you will let the mass banning began I will take it as a compliment at this point.  

All of my experience was hard earned though years of practice.

Your biggest mistake was adding enlightenment to actualized.com You are quite adept at self actualization because you are intellectual and the world of concept is your play ground. That is the very reason you will stall in your process of enlightenment that continues to be you biggest weakness and trap. Attachment to information , no not attachment , addiction to information. Until you over come that you will not go any farther pretend as you may.

To the followers of the cult of leo If you are smart you will stop supporting a person that hides behind knowledge and produces nothing of any consequence himself you think after all that reading all that cross referencing at the least he could do is come up with some unique points of correlation and some original ideas. Yet that is not the case he still is a cliff notes version of everything he reads.

I am completely done with this sight and anyone that has to do with it.

Cheers

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

@Source_Mystic am I correct in thinking that the main reason you don't like Leo is that you think he's too much of an intellectual for Enlightenment? In what ways do you think Leo has conceptualised Enlightenment too much (you don't have to type a massive essay in response). You can respond to me in PM's if you want. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I liked having egoless here because religion really is the first step towards the long road to true spirituality which is not religious at all.  I think it’s good to have religious people on here.  It’s good to have diversity.  Egoless needs to fight nonduality before he starts to warm up to it.  I went through exactly the same thing myself.  Nonduality is an acquired taste.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

As to Leo, I think the nature of his job puts him in concept-land for better and for worse.  It’s true that Enlightenment involves letting Thought and Experience go.  If I were Leo I would go full tilt teaching Enlightenment stuff and stay away from the more topical videos.  Stick to very pragmatic personal development material, that will be one way to let go of some of the heavy conceptual cathedral making — which I agree is a trap because your cup is too full all the time.  Also, this stuff is not about art it’s about boots on the ground.  One thing I liked about the early Leo videos is they were very boots on the ground and practical.  Leo should make a two volume set of videos on advanced mindfulness work.  That’s just one example of how you can make videos without getting so caught up in talk about everything topic under the sun.  You can make a video on not knowing.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Enough bullshit. Focus on doing the work.

Do not make this about me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.