axwell

Regular 5-meo over the course of a year

12 posts in this topic

Hi Leo,

It’s been about two years since you released your first video about 5-meo-dmt. You said you were about to start a 6 month - 1 year long process of taking it regularly in order to reach permanent enlightenment.

At which frequency did you end up taking the 5-meo?
What results did you end up getting?

Cheers,
Axwell

I'm sure they've had that interest for a long time already :)

On 10/8/2018 at 0:12 PM, axwell said:

At which frequency did you end up taking the 5-meo?
What results did you end up getting?

The most frequently I took it was about 5 days in a row. Other than that stint, I took it quite rarely, with many months in between.

What results?

I apprehended the ultimate nature of God & existence.

Permanent enlightenment, no. But my consciousness is different than it was.

5-MeO is too powerful to take regularly. It requires lots of integration. Not sure what would happen it one took it for 30 days straight. Probably some massive shift in consciousness, and lots of ego backlash as your entire reality and life collapsed into God-consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The most frequently I took it was about 5 days in a row. Other than that stint, I took it quite rarely, with many months in between.

What results?

I apprehended the ultimate nature of God & existence.

Permanent enlightenment, no. But my consciousness is different than it was.

5-MeO is too powerful to take regularly. It requires lots of integration. Not sure what would happen it one took it for 30 days straight. Probably some massive shift in consciousness, and lots of ego backlash as your entire reality and life collapsed into God-consciousness.

@Leo Gura Thanks for the details. What I had in mind was taking it once a month for 3 months, then once 3 months later, then 6 months later, then maybe stop forever.

That might be too much though. I guess I'll adapt depending on how it goes.

How is your consciousness different now?

@axwell That's a decent plan. You could certainly take it much more than that. It just depends on how deep you want to go, how fast.

It's hard to say how my consciousness it different. I just have a very deep understanding of what reality is and I'm semi-lucid of the Absolute if I just sit still and ponder it. God is shining all the time, there is nothing but God, but it takes me focusing my attention on it to recognize it.

@Leo Gura Were some of those trips moderate doses? Or all break-throughs?

I’m considering alternating a break-through (30+mg) once a month and a moderate trip (20mg) once a month. 

On October 9, 2018 at 11:53 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo GuraCould you says bit more about this 'Ego Backlash' that an occur when you reach God-consciousness? 

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Leo Gura Were some of those trips moderate doses? Or all break-throughs?

I’m considering alternating a break-through (30+mg) once a month and a moderate trip (20mg) once a month. 

For me, 20mg is already a breakthrough dose.

Every 5-MeO trip is a breakthrough trip for me at this point. Other psychedelics to. 2g of mushrooms = full nondual breakthrough

41 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Could you says bit more about this 'Ego Backlash' that an occur when you reach God-consciousness? 

For me it's mostly an avoidance of doing more trips and some turning back towards media, Youtube, TV, video games, books, theory, etc.

This is going to vary a lot person to person. Whatever your low consciousness inclinations are.

On 11/10/2018 at 7:21 AM, Leo Gura said:

@axwell That's a decent plan. You could certainly take it much more than that. It just depends on how deep you want to go, how fast.

@Leo Gura Good to know. I just had my first experience with 5-meo, it was a very clean high but I didn't break through yet. I'm now considering doing it every 2 weeks until I feel like taking longer breaks. Also what made you stop taking it? Got the message?