Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sneha

is anybody into ayurveda?

9 posts in this topic

im a kapha person well ayurveda has diets for three types of individuals . is anybody here into that? whats your dosha?

Apparently i am tri-dosha all 3 33% balanced :o

What do i do now?

B R E A T H E

@moon777light that's cool! Fun loving vata always full of energy! How do you deal with anxiety tho?

@pluto haha that's great! There is stuff on the internet for tri cosmic people too . 

5 hours ago, sneha said:

@moon777light that's cool! Fun loving vata always full of energy! How do you deal with anxiety tho?

ahaha ':D read my journal on here about that

jk, but yeah i have social anxiety that started from childhood due to being hyper. Im restarting shadow work because it helped me so much 6 months ago, but i had to stop because of exams for uni.  

The Vata cold hands and feet is also annoying, which i have yet to find a way to cure that. 

DO you follow the Kapha diet? Does it help?

@moon777light kapha is supposed to be the least anxious but I had social anxiety too.:/ what's shadow work? 

its uncovering your "shadow" aka bringing light to all of your supressed/repressed emotions that build up inside of you during your life. Many spiritual teachers (and doctors are starting to) think that all diseases are a result of the accumulation of these suppresed emotions, so its important to uncover them. Its also vital for your mental well being.