Baz

Is it I'm losing interest or keeping my distance

12 posts in this topic

Ok so this one is a bit difficult for me to explain but I'll do my best so that you guys can understand and hopefully give me some feedback.

So this is to do with relationships in my life, family and friends. I'm an outgoing person who has a lot of people around in my life I guess one could say, "I'm the one who normally organizes" social get togethers. Anyway over the past two years or so, maybe a little more I've lost interest and have kept myself distance from the regular people in my life, by the way these people I've known for decades. I've even had comments in the past from some people saying..... hey Baz we don't even see no more, or Baz never comes out. I live with my immediate family and that's all good no issues. When I'm mentioning family I'm more talking about cousins, uncles, and aunts. And when I mention friends I'm talking about friends I've known for decades.

So lately I've just been contemplating/questioning myself about it, have I lost interest? Why am I distancing myself? Have not got anything in common anymore? I'm more conscious now in the past three years than I have ever been in my whole life maybe that's got something to do with it? Have I stopped following the herd? What really is going on? 

Any help, advise, suggestions would be really appreciated and if you have any questions on this to ask me so that you may understand it better please let me know. :)

@Baz  Could this be the thing that Leo is talking about in his SD stage yellow video? The disconnectedness from family... He is also experiencing a similar thing in my opinion, even I am starting as I go deeper and deeper into yellow.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

@Baz  Could this be the thing that Leo is talking about in his SD stage yellow video? The disconnectedness from family... He is also experiencing a similar thing in my opinion, even I am starting as I go deeper and deeper into yellow.

I need to watch Leo's stage yellow SD again. So in your opinion you think it's because I'm maybe going deeper?

Yeah @Baz things change, and that's ok.

Do you want to get together with these people? Have you exhausted yourself with organizing events?

Totally normal don't worry.

It may be a hard pill to swallow, but you will disconnect with a lot of people.

Until you awaken ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Baz  I am not saying that its a fact, but I am experiencing the same thing because of these reasons. I used to join meaningless conversations with adults (I am 15) but now I see through that bullshit and i rather meditate or use that time to teach people about SD etc...

@K VIL I'll honestly can say that I most certainly don't want to get together with my farthers side of the family, so my cousins, uncles, and aunts, only on my father's side though because they are very fake. When it comes to my mother's side of the family they are ok however I still keep them at arms way. With my friends I've really closed the gap with regards to the amount I'm very very selective with which friends I spend time with now.

I wouldn't say I've exhausted myself with organizing events I've just lost interest in it, I just feel as though I want to grow and self develop more and all these people whom have been around in my life for all these decades just don't have anything that can help or encourage me with my pursuit.

13 hours ago, K VIL said:

Yeah @Baz things change, and that's ok.

Do you want to get together with these people? Have you exhausted yourself with organizing events?

@K VIL

@bejapuskas  I hear you, it's like I can  predict the meaningless conversation even before meeting these people.

13 hours ago, Shin said:

Totally normal don't worry.

It may be a hard pill to swallow, but you will disconnect with a lot of people.

Until you awaken ?

Thank you that's reassuring to see. I hope this doesn't make me become a loner :|

Just now, Baz said:

Thank you that's reassuring to see. I hope this doesn't make me become a loner :|

For a while it can.

But you will try to reach alike people soon enough.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Baz Ok thanks for answering that! Yeah, it seems like you're just doing your thing for the time being..

If you ever need someone to reach out to, don't hesitate to reach out to those select friends.

People understand. It's life. And those that don't? Well, up to you how you want to interact with them :)

Good luck Baz!

6 hours ago, Shin said:

For a while it can.

But you will try to reach alike people soon enough.

I agree.

If you keep seeing those friends too regularly, there will be no room for you to meet the people you can have the meaningful conversations you're longing for. 

One trap to be aware of is to not cut ties with those friends too abruptly. I think you'll naturally distance yourself from them. It seems you're already doing that, but I figured it might be useful to stress this point. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio