Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
effy

confusion

10 posts in this topic

i have a hard time dealing with confusion these days 

not sure what to  do , what to decide 

i left  my studies , mechanical engeniering , 3 semestres left to finish my degree so it was a hard decision 

i left my country to study  in a small spanish village i didnt like and i was mentally unstable there during those 4 years

i sacrficed my well being just  so i can get degree , but at the end i couldnt anymore ....

i finished gettin addicted to weed and anxiety problems ....

now im stucked  , and i can no longer pay the inscription fees 

so i moved to madrid to live with my aunt at least i have shelter and food 

i discovered during the lonely times in that village that i enjoy the music field more than mechanical one

collectin music and blend it together , so i developped this curiosity for the audio masterfield 

but i have no idea how i can master that field alone , im dealin with selfdoubt , lack of material 

iim lost not sure if i can do it maybe i just come back to mechanical field when i can pay the inscription h 

i just wanna deal with THfE I DONT KNOW fact and not resisting it 

i never played intrument before , im 26 years old and feel like i messed up my life 

i feel guilty 

Hey @effy ! Sounds like you've got a real challenging situation there. I'm sure quitting your studies must have been difficult. Seems like you are a very brave person to make this tough decision. I'm just here to remind you to have some faith. The "I don't know phase" can be a real blessing. Annything can come out of it. Who knows, maybe even your dream life?

Best of luck and enjoy a lot of fresh air!

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

i would be brave if i m takin actions , i just feel stucked 

@effy You’re 26 and living for free, in Spain. Sounds rough man. You get to discover the joy of learning an instrument, jeez, are you getting therapy for these traumas? You can pick what you want to do?   How are you even coping with all this? ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

i wake up i go out  take coffee , i try to motivate to train via LYNDA.com audio engeniering , than negative toughts starts pòppin out. i quit in 30 min , aND START  APLYING for jobs i wored all my life to avoid thoe little jobs that gives me no fulffilment , and i got trapped into the past , i feel resistence , RESISTANCE i go skate try to distract my self and i finish smokin a joint in the night  and hate my self for it 

3 hours ago, okulele said:

Hey @effy ! Sounds like you've got a real challenging situation there. I'm sure quitting your studies must have been difficult. Seems like you are a very brave person to make this tough decision. I'm just here to remind you to have some faith. The "I don't know phase" can be a real blessing. Annything can come out of it. Who knows, maybe even your dream life?

Best of luck and enjoy a lot of fresh air!

Holy smokes, that is so characteristic of that phase.

15 minutes ago, effy said:

i wake up i go out  take coffee , i try to motivate to train via LYNDA.com audio engeniering , than negative toughts starts pòppin out. i quit in 30 min , aND START  APLYING for jobs i wored all my life to avoid thoe little jobs that gives me no fulffilment , and i got trapped into the past , i feel resistence , RESISTANCE i go skate try to distract my self and i finish smokin a joint in the night  and hate my self for it 

Sometimes you have to work a job to get ahead.  The more aligned you are to it, the easier it will be, and the quicker you can make enough money or build yourself up enough to move on.

@effy That’s fantastic! Takes most people years to be honest with themselves. 

It’s all happened perfectly, just like it should, just as it did. Got you to here, to where you are now. That’s all you needed. Listen to this. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JZW_z52JOFg#

Take notes. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

What is "audio masterfield"? Is this something it is possible to make a career in? 

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

@Erlend K im reffering to sound  ingen recording mixing  mastering  and music production