Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yamamoto

Thought come from interaction ?

13 posts in this topic

The thought make that we are conscious of interaction, thought come from interaction ? Without interaction, would we be able to though ?

I struggle to find an answer to those question that comes up in mind,  interaction and consciousness have create thought ? Thought that make us able to be conscious that we are conscious of interaction ? But how can we be able to be conscious of interaction without thought ? 

heeeelp

Edited by Yamamoto

Thought is not needed to be conscious. 

Only consciousness is needed and that is what you are.

What is the difference betweene consciouness and thought to you ? 

Where come from the consciousness if it's not by thought ? How can we have conscious that we have a consciousness if it's not by thought ? Aren't thought the consciouness ? 

Than thought aren't they coming from interaction ? Which mean consciousness come from the interaction that we interpret by our thought ?

( excuse me if my english is not really clear, this is not my first language ) 

If you are aware of thought and interaction, does that not mean that consciousness or awareness is prior to thought and interaction?¬¬

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

4 minutes ago, Big Guru Balls said:

If you are aware of thought and interaction, does that not mean that consciousness or awareness is prior to thought and interaction?¬¬

But, to be aware of thought and interaction it requiert consciousness, and we are aware of consciousness and are being conscious by thought, isn't it ?

10 minutes ago, Yamamoto said:

and we are aware of consciousness

Which means? There is a knowing or awareness, that is aware, that "I AM" and/or "I Exist". 
Do you have to think "I exist",to know that "you are" or "you exist"  or is it obvious?

Well, it seems obvious like this, but still i can't really understand it .. do you have an other exemple maybe ? 

Take in a deep breath and hold it. Were there thoughts or thinking while holding the breath?

I guess, thoughts ? 

I'm not sure ton understand the meaning of your sentence as my english is not perfect, but i kinda feel what you means, it make me laught like it's obvious even if i don't really understand why .. 

26 minutes ago, Yamamoto said:

it make me laugh like it's obvious even if i don't really understand why .. 

Trying to use the mind to understand/grasp, what is prior to it,is what veils the utter obviousness of it. 
Thinking about what you are,or might be, veils or hides, what you truly are. Being, is prior to thinking. You don't have to think "you are/I exist". You,already "are", prior to the thought of it. 

Edited by Big Guru Balls

Thank you for the help, it make sense but i'll definetly have to think about it now to understand it trully and deeply.

23 minutes ago, Big Guru Balls said:

Trying to use the mind to understand/grasp, what is prior to it,is what veils the utter obviousness of it. 
Thinking about what you are,or might be, veils or hides, what you truly are. Being, is prior to thinking. You don't have to think "you are/I exist". You,already "are", prior to the thought of it. 

Agree   ✔?

?IngitScooby ?

Think of it this way.

Consider the early days of the universe when life was just being formed. Do you think life since the get go could think?

I would say not. So being comes before thought.

Consciousness in the context of the mind is usually equated to self awareness. In a lot of nondual perspectives is used in the perspective of the most fundamental form of everything in which everything derives from. So your self awareness derives from consciousness itself. The thing that is doing the grasping is the exact thing you need to get.