DaveB

The Wage slavery video: I there really Escape? Chose to be slave or Master

4 posts in this topic

The Wage slavery video: I there really Escape? Chose to be slave or Master

if I understand the video right, then I eventually I have chose to be the Master or slave.

for example if I will become entrepreneur(Master) I will need workers (slaves) ,so I ll be at the hight position in the piramid scheme (ab)using others people to do 9-17 job. 

That's hard to accepted, I don't want to force people to be wage slaves.

and if I become youtuber and have website someting like Leo, I be dependent on subscibers (costumers), donation or online monetized product so I still be basictly wage slave.

so is there really escape or I just have deal with that in one way or another I be in this piramid scheme?

Well that video confirmed what I've thought about how wealth only exists if there is poverty, you can only have freedom if others' or slaves. We are all living at other people's expense in some way or another, and who are you to say you deserve to escape wage slavery, while the people who prepare your food, fix your car, and make your clothes? The desire to escape is self-exceptionalism, you only care about your own experience, or feel you have enough value to offer that you can exist without being subjected to employment. But to be born is to be selfish, and even the most self-less minded people need to acquire money in modernity.

As for me, I accept my own self-centeredness, whether or not I am by body in the metaphysical sense, the needs & wants of my own body take precedence above the needs & wants of others. What I find to be the hardest parts of becoming a master is isolating/developing things of value I can offer, assigning commensurate monetary value to my work or my time, and convincing others to receive what I have to give in exchange for receiving financial compensation. Put like that it sounds so simple, I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.

you-didnt-build-that[1].jpg

As the ratio of self-actualized people in a society increases, the form changes from a pyramid into more of a sphere. Even today we can choose to organize ourselves into groups where people do mostly what they want to do, but only if we're open to that as a possibility.

@XYZ googled that quote. was pleasantly surprised. 

similar to what leo said in his wage slavery vid