Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiseAbove

Neurosis uncovered.

4 posts in this topic

Hello there fellow actualizers. 
I am really happy to tell you I finally uncovered one faucet of my psychosomatic syndroms. 
So the story goes as: I was a victim in school, generally bullied by my whole class, including my head teacher. The problem went as far as me getting beaten almost daily by minority students who just wanted to show off their power and dominance. So I really started to feel stress in my lower abdomen, under my lower ribs. As I complained about it to my parents, they withdrew me from school, and I played on the pain in order to not to go back, and it worked. Ever since I had to do something I felt this pain. Now, 8 years after primary school having finished for me, I finally managed to trace back my pain, which has been blocking me from doing essential development, or just regular stuff in life. The article that helped me understand it for me was: https://quillette.com/2017/12/27/collision-reality-depth-psychology-can-tell-us-victimhood-culture/

Good work!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's great stuff. I've recently heard a similar story with chronic pain. It inspires me to also know that a lot of my hindrances may be temporary, making them easier to accept. I guess I should add that for me I was unconsciously definitely being depressed and all that in order to eventually choose a different life path which has so far ended up great.

Edited by YaNanNallari