[book] The 3% Man - Corey Wayne (10/10)

16 posts in this topic

If you are interested in relationships, dating and the male and female essence(and psychology) this book is for you! It is suited both for men and women to read, and boy is it amazing! Coach Corey Wayne is the best Life Coach on this subject that you will ever encounter. That's right, he is NOT a pickup artist, but a Life Coach! That's what makes him and his work so great. You can find him on youtube. His book is actually FREE on his website for you to read >>> http://www.understandingrelationships.com/

I don't care about RSD pickup or any other shallow pickup advice. Coach Corey Wayne is teaching you how to be an alpha male (or woman) and he regards everything from a higher perspective. There are no cheap tricks in this book and no dogmas. You will learn how to be attractive, how to have a drama free relationship, how not to be needy, how to love the other person so that he/she actually feels free, how to court properly and much more.

This book changed my perspective on women and relationships forever! 

Check it out, he knows what he is talking about!

The 3% Man by Corey Wayne

Corey Wayne has been someone who I have followed for about a year before I read his book and his videos were always fascinating to me and during almost all of his videos where he discussed success stories he would always say "it's because he's read the book 10-15 times". This always puzzled me and eventually, due to my own failure with women and relationships, I gave in to my curiosity and bought the book.

This book on the cover looks like a frankly disgustingly cliched book of pick-up techniques and sayings to use on women. I don't know how this could be further from the truth. As a follower of Corey for 12 months I thought "there's no way he could have written such shit" and he didn't let me down. This book has completely revolutionised the way that I look at sex, dating, the genders, relationships, my own purpose and even down to what do I really value in myself and other people. I cannot explain in a review how powerful this book really is.

"The 3% Man" is a book that should be regarded as the go-to book for how to deal with attraction, dating and relationships. Corey Wayne doesn't teach techniques, he teaches what he calls "the fundamentals". He stresses that the whole "pick-up" act doesn't work as you cannot be your authentic self which was certainly one of my fears when I knew I was struggling with women. 

I want to keep this review short as I would like to see you guys who are struggling out there check this book out for yourselves :D . I would like to add a warning to this review however, do not bother reading this book if you're going to "half-ass" it. There are quite often links to Corey's other work (e.g. YouTube video, article etc.) which explain the things that he is talking about in the book in greater detail, these can often come in large chunks, so the reading process can take a long time. Also you must read the book 10-15 times! I cannot stress this enough, I'm on my second reading and I'm seeing results here and there but everyone who I have seen who has benefited from this book has been a good student who has studied this book repeatedly and in depth. If you're willing to do that however then you will find attraction, dating and relationships completely effortless. 

I've left a link to his YouTube channel as well as an image of the book (so you see what I meant earlier:P). I would highly recommend this book to any man who wants to improve his dating life or relationships or to any women who are looking to understand themselves better or even to learn about the behaviours that should be happening for a healthy and fulfilling relationship to develop. Become a 3% man. 10/10

https://www.youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne

tU8nLUQ.jpg

1 hour ago, Durka_Durka said:

The 3% Man by Corey Wayne

Corey Wayne has been someone who I have followed for about a year before I read his book and his videos were always fascinating to me and during almost all of his videos where he discussed success stories he would always say "it's because he's read the book 10-15 times". This always puzzled me and eventually, due to my own failure with women and relationships, I gave in to my curiosity and bought the book.

This book on the cover looks like a frankly disgustingly cliched book of pick-up techniques and sayings to use on women. I don't know how this could be further from the truth. As a follower of Corey for 12 months I thought "there's no way he could have written such shit" and he didn't let me down. This book has completely revolutionised the way that I look at sex, dating, the genders, relationships, my own purpose and even down to what do I really value in myself and other people. I cannot explain in a review how powerful this book really is.

"The 3% Man" is a book that should be regarded as the go-to book for how to deal with attraction, dating and relationships. Corey Wayne doesn't teach techniques, he teaches what he calls "the fundamentals". He stresses that the whole "pick-up" act doesn't work as you cannot be your authentic self which was certainly one of my fears when I knew I was struggling with women. 

I want to keep this review short as I would like to see you guys who are struggling out there check this book out for yourselves :D . I would like to add a warning to this review however, do not bother reading this book if you're going to "half-ass" it. There are quite often links to Corey's other work (e.g. YouTube video, article etc.) which explain the things that he is talking about in the book in greater detail, these can often come in large chunks, so the reading process can take a long time. Also you must read the book 10-15 times! I cannot stress this enough, I'm on my second reading and I'm seeing results here and there but everyone who I have seen who has benefited from this book has been a good student who has studied this book repeatedly and in depth. If you're willing to do that however then you will find attraction, dating and relationships completely effortless. 

I've left a link to his YouTube channel as well as an image of the book (so you see what I meant earlier:P). I would highly recommend this book to any man who wants to improve his dating life or relationships or to any women who are looking to understand themselves better or even to learn about the behaviours that should be happening for a healthy and fulfilling relationship to develop. Become a 3% man. 10/10

https://www.youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne

tU8nLUQ.jpg

A-fucking-men! :D Amazing post

I assume you've read the book too, have you read it 10-15 times and are now a 3% man? :P 

43 minutes ago, Durka_Durka said:

I assume you've read the book too, have you read it 10-15 times and are now a 3% man? :P 

I'm on my third read. ... I swear I will read it 15 times dude! :P 

1 minute ago, Coach Vito said:

I'm on my third read. ... I swear I will read it 15 times dude! :P 

You better! Otherwise Corey is going to go mad ;)

Have to be honest, I think the guy has some excellent advice. In truth I even applied his principles to heal a broken relationship and I swear to god it worked like magic. I felt amazed at how things began to happen step-by-step as he predicted they would. He really has figured out some things and given a great service to the world with his free advice.

I have seen 100% how great his advice can work - but I am concerned about believing him completely. The two things I think are open to interpreting are his views on cheaters always having no integrity. I think it is an indication, of course, but people can make mistakes and grow from it. To think a person can't change ... for me it is a bit unfair. It's a big red flag - but If a girl or guy cheats on a person once, that to me doesn't mean they will always do it to another in the future. Maybe they have felt so horrible they wouldn't do it again no matter what the circumstances. I don't think this is outside the bounds of possibility. You can have less integrity with one person but more with another. There are many factors at play.

The second thing I think he may not have 100% for me is the testing women may do. From my understanding, he feels you shouldn't waste time on people with a low attraction, that most people won't find you attractive no matter what you do. But perhaps if you viewed it as raising the other person's attraction and being a test, then you could have more success that way. This is just a personal thought at the moment. Maybe I am being a bit naive. I know other dating coaches see this more as a test rather than just being low interest.

By challenging his system on these two points, I am basically saying I don't want to ever say one person's system is or can be 100% flawless. It could be easy for me to become a slavish devotee due to the real tangible success I had with it; but when I saw him endorse the ph diet in a video and still refer to this in later videos when it is clear, and widely shown, the author of that book is a charlatan and a conman, well, of course his advice can't be infallible. The guy he is recommending and has built into his own worldview is peddling nonsense and quackery as truth. When I see things like that, I tell myself you have to be prudent. Leo has a video up about not making an idol out of gurus and I think this made sense to me here. 

But as far as dating advice goes, I think it is the best I have ever came across as a step-by-step system from 0 to 10.

And his advice actually saved my relationship because I knew how to act and how to stand up for myself and play it right. It took 2 months, and maybe the outcome would have always been the same, but it worked and it seemed counterintuitive. And he gives you how to play it, step-by-step. In this I think his book and videos are a master stroke. I am always recommending him to people.

It is a truly life changing philosophy for men and attracting and keeping women in loving, mature relationships.

Any thoughts on this?

I read this book when I got back into the dating scene 2 years ago after a 15 year absence. While I don't agree with everything he says, (I never agree 100% with what anyone says) I did find it quite useful. A lot of what Corey says is very similar to what Tony Robbins says about relationships.

I think the main reason I couldn't agree with many things is because of our different backgrounds. Its a lot different dating when children are involved. I have children and most women I date have children.

Also, as much as I liked the book, it seemed like there was a lot of filler material to make the book longer. Like the hot tub story, I didn't see the point of that.

But there were definitely some golden nuggets of information and was worth it for me. 

Edited by DJ

Corey Wayne gives awesome relationship advice; I love the guy--he's great. I highly recommend this book.

Just have to mention, he will occasionally mention some BS science. Vibrational alignment is not an actual quantum physics phenomena; it's pseudo-science that gets too much attention, partly due to some fake Einstein quotes.

11 hours ago, Jackthelad said:

Have to be honest, I think the guy has some excellent advice. In truth I even applied his principles to heal a broken relationship and I swear to god it worked like magic. I felt amazed at how things began to happen step-by-step as he predicted they would. He really has figured out some things and given a great service to the world with his free advice.

I have seen 100% how great his advice can work - but I am concerned about believing him completely. The two things I think are open to interpreting are his views on cheaters always having no integrity. I think it is an indication, of course, but people can make mistakes and grow from it. To think a person can't change ... for me it is a bit unfair. It's a big red flag - but If a girl or guy cheats on a person once, that to me doesn't mean they will always do it to another in the future. Maybe they have felt so horrible they wouldn't do it again no matter what the circumstances. I don't think this is outside the bounds of possibility. You can have less integrity with one person but more with another. There are many factors at play.

The second thing I think he may not have 100% for me is the testing women may do. From my understanding, he feels you shouldn't waste time on people with a low attraction, that most people won't find you attractive no matter what you do. But perhaps if you viewed it as raising the other person's attraction and being a test, then you could have more success that way. This is just a personal thought at the moment. Maybe I am being a bit naive. I know other dating coaches see this more as a test rather than just being low interest.

By challenging his system on these two points, I am basically saying I don't want to ever say one person's system is or can be 100% flawless. It could be easy for me to become a slavish devotee due to the real tangible success I had with it; but when I saw him endorse the ph diet in a video and still refer to this in later videos when it is clear, and widely shown, the author of that book is a charlatan and a conman, well, of course his advice can't be infallible. The guy he is recommending and has built into his own worldview is peddling nonsense and quackery as truth. When I see things like that, I tell myself you have to be prudent. Leo has a video up about not making an idol out of gurus and I think this made sense to me here. 

But as far as dating advice goes, I think it is the best I have ever came across as a step-by-step system from 0 to 10.

And his advice actually saved my relationship because I knew how to act and how to stand up for myself and play it right. It took 2 months, and maybe the outcome would have always been the same, but it worked and it seemed counterintuitive. And he gives you how to play it, step-by-step. In this I think his book and videos are a master stroke. I am always recommending him to people.

It is a truly life changing philosophy for men and attracting and keeping women in loving, mature relationships.

Any thoughts on this?

Corey Wayne is in fact into some nonsense science, but that doesn't bleed TOO much into his relationship views. The man is legitimately good at his jobs, and if you apply what he teaches, you will get results. Nobody is perfect.

I don't agree with his scientific views, mainly because that's an area where I'm pretty solid. I think he just reads to widely to really grasp a lot of the science he buys into. For instance, he doesn't know what a theory is, "I don't teach theory. I teach what works."  I could go on. 

All this aside, he is a great life coach that WILL produce great results,even if he is ignorant in some other areas, his relationship guidance is solid.

If you want someone who gives essentially the same caliber advice without some of the political agenda and psuedoscience, I recommend looking up AttractionInstitute. They have great advice, from younger, more intelligent, more eloquent people, and it is essentially Corey's advice with better wording and intellectual rigor, which is understandably less off-putting that Corey's anecdotes and less rigorous approach.

Corey may not be quite as intelligent, but also has more experience and is a very hard worker that will pretty much always(always in my experience) give great relationship advice; he's very socially intelligent, not as much academically, it seems.

As for the difference between testing and low attraction level, what he's saying is there a legitimately girls who just don't like you. That is in fact the majority. You will be FAR more efficient if you just let them go and find someone else. If you are good at reading attraction level, you know the difference between tests and low attraction. Low attraction level indicates a waste of your time, regardless of how appealing she is otherwise. Don't BS yourself on that-- I know the temptation.  However, if you operate from a place of abundance,self-respect, and value your time, you won't care because you know you'll find someone else eventually, and rejection is the other person's loss, since you are such a catch.

I started reading the book a couple a days ago and it's really interesting. I agree that is a little repetitive some time but i like the way he summarized all. Beyond if you agree with his point of view of the dating and science, i think it's totally worth of time. - Good Book -.

On 2/8/2016 at 9:26 PM, Saitama said:

Corey Wayne gives awesome relationship advice; I love the guy--he's great. I highly recommend this book.

Just have to mention, he will occasionally mention some BS science. Vibrational alignment is not an actual quantum physics phenomena; it's pseudo-science that gets too much attention, partly due to some fake Einstein quotes.

I found this as well, but I usually use it as a metaphor as opposed to actual science and it can be useful if you don't take those things that he says at face value. Vibrational alignment isn't quantum physics but it's a good metaphor to use for the fact that the "energy" that you feel about yourself and the world is the "energy" that you then get back from the world, which even if it isn't completely true, it's a good mental state to be coming from.

4 hours ago, Durka_Durka said:

I found this as well, but I usually use it as a metaphor as opposed to actual science and it can be useful if you don't take those things that he says at face value. Vibrational alignment isn't quantum physics but it's a good metaphor to use for the fact that the "energy" that you feel about yourself and the world is the "energy" that you then get back from the world, which even if it isn't completely true, it's a good mental state to be coming from.

I do the same.

On 10.2.2016 at 4:24 PM, Durka_Durka said:

Actually I think there is more to it than we think, it's all about the Law Of Attraction. Of course we don't know for sure, but I think Corey is pretty accurate with what he says, even if there is no hard science to back it up.

I was intrigued at first, but then I saw one of his free videos, where he not only BEGGED for donations, but made a moral arguments as to why we are supposed to give him money, because you can't alway take take take, while he's putting out a FREE video by his own choice.

I was in utter awe seeing such bad ethics.

Who wants to learn from such a whinny .... guy ?

@Lynnel  I agree. I cant stomach his videos either. Talk about egotistical! If I want relationship advice, I'll go to a happily married man and not some dude that brags about sleeping with lots of women.