Mezanti

How long before i start seeing meditation gains?

27 posts in this topic

@Etagnwo i like that, you gave me a sense of confidence in my meditation practice, and yes i have seen some results, but very very minor. 

I feel as though im calmer and less reactive, i feel detached from my thoughts and i feel content. BUT AT A MICRO LEVEL. like i only recognize this stuff because im hyper analyzing myself all the time, and that also seemed to decrease a bit. 

@Joseph MaynorAgreed. Good diet,sleep and exercise, seem to put me in the smaller version of the kind of high you get after an hour of meditation, and i get that throughout the day.

Look into Kriya Spinal Breathing as an adjunct before meditation. You'll start seeing "results" within a week or two. I use this method, https://www.aypsite.org/index.html ,and it works very well in my experience. It cuts out out all the unnecessary shit you don't need,which is why it begins to work quickly. You may want to look into the Deep Meditation technique also. I've practiced different variations of meditation over the years and this one works as well or better than all the others I've tried.

And the guy who wrote the books and owns the website knows his shit. He's been in the game since the 70's and been through it all. His book on self inquiry should be read by anyone trying to do self inquiry and not getting anywhere. There's a reason why they're not getting anywhere,and he points to the reasons why. 

He's as good as,or better in some instances as any bonafide,legit guru out there.

I would even stake my Big Balls on it. :D

Here's the basics of the Spinal breathing and meditation tech., if you want to check it out.

https://www.aypsite.org/13.html

https://www.aypsite.org/41.html

Edited by Big Guru Balls

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

18 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

@Big Guru Balls but do you really have big guru balls or are they teeny tiny guru balls. 

Come on be honest;)

?????

?IngitScooby ?

My Big Balls are such that if I were to have a vasectomy the Earth's gravitational pull would destabilize and cause a tilt of the planet's axis of rotation,causing an unfathomable catastrophe unlike anything the human race has ever witnessed.

Not to brag,but my Big Balls are quite a unique thing to be-held :P... I mean, behold.;)

Edited by Big Guru Balls

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!