Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seed

Massively stuck on LP course

3 posts in this topic

Hi :-) . I was wondering whether somebody could point me in the right direction.

Due to one of the assignments in the LP course. 'Busting your limiting beliefs' - absolutely amazing by the way, I felt it was very essential to my development and being able to deliver my LP to mine and it's full potential, I really went to town on busting them. Meaning that, that one assignment took me longer to complete the rest of LP course put together.  (around 5 months)

Because, of this, and time going by, I have actually had the time to create a career in line with the LP that I wrote originally. But, because a while has gone by, I don't feel as attached to it. I enjoy it,  my heart is in it and I am doing well. I am just not waking up pumped full of adrenaline anymore. Is this a phase? Or maybe a sign that I need to evolve it some more?

I only ask because I am now onto the next stages, which I will happily complete, but don't want to waste time, solidifying and planning towards a LP that isn't quite there yet. 

Should I redo the steps? Am I over thinking?

Has anyone else had any experience of this or does @Leo Gura have any suggestions, as the creator of the course. I don't want to mess it up and because of this I have put it on hold until I am more clear of the direction I want to  go in. 

Thanks in advance :-) 

PS. My LP is developing awareness and wisdom in children from an early age in schools, community classes and 1:1 sessions.  We do this through mindfulness, play, discussion and visualisation. The sessions have built so much momentum that I am running them full time, another reason why I have to put LP course on hold because the planning, research, deliverery and maintenance of the business is taking all my time.

Thanks in advance x

24 minutes ago, Seed said:

PS. My LP is developing awareness and wisdom in children from an early age in schools, community classes and 1:1 sessions.  We do this through mindfulness, play, discussion and visualisation. The sessions have built so much momentum that I am running them full time, another reason why I have to put LP course on hold because the planning, research, deliverery and maintenance of the business is taking all my time.

That sounds absolutelly amazing!

Just a suggestion, maybe you're going forward too fast, so you're feeling a bit drained? Like your feeling of disconnection is actually an early symptom of overworking?

I can relate since I’m going through something similar.

I think part of it might simply be hedonic adaptation. We have to reconnect to our LP constantly. It’s so easy to forget our “why” when tasks and responsibilities pile up because of our successes. 

Finally, remember that your LP will keep evolving and it’s OK to not really what’s happening in real time.