Nervewracking

What's wrong with being dependent on society?

6 posts in this topic

In his latest video and in "Motivational Speech for building a passionate life", Leo stressed the point that nowadays it's relatively easy to create a cushy life where society provides for you.

But what's wrong with being dependent on society?

In what ways does my disconnection of real survival tarnish me?

Help me understand this point a little deeper :)

when someone told me this, I say :

world is unfair

take your best cards, fuck the jealous one, remember rule one : world is unfair

I have a friend who own a place for playing big music, YES he has the luck to have parents who own the place, but he would have been stupid having stupid morality as : hoo poor little guys, they do not own the place, hence I should be play "fair"

remember, world is unfair. Not playing your best card, is just being a complete idiot. If you're rich, you don't give monney to charity to start fair. ( unless that's your goal to help people for a while.

This would be idiot. ( I m talking in the current world )

What if I want to be god/king in the whole world ? what if I rape and enrage people to get respect and hence apply this agenda of fairness when I m fully having the power ?

does this idea makes me bad ?  save humanity by being a jerk ?

Take all the card you can from life, just remember, there is a cons/pro for every situation. There is no bad/good situation.

You reflect your own mindset on life, and life answer to your mind.

I didn't ask for lived here at first, hence I do not own anything to anyone, just take my life if that's what you want, get it.

When someone told me, hey you live with your mum. Yes and ? we live right together, why society would push people to live on their own anyway ? why isolate ? isn't family a good thing ? Maybe more valued in my culture than in US ( French )

I m sucking society ? taking over the monney of my mum ? let me LAUGH, What if I m his futur ?  what if she just believe in me and my work ? it's unfair to have a supportive parent, hence I should start a war with my family to play fairly ?

"poor people" ( not in monney ) invent everything to readjust their morality, morality is a blinder into possibility

I wouldn't even have the right to be born if that's wasn't to be a slave and be perfect in the agenda of master ( master that I don't have any hate for )

so Who is sucking whom, who is creating parasitic slave in the first place.

nothing can be judge in this world, everything is an illusion of the first mind ( your pov ).

Maybe Donald trump is a very very smart guy with an agenda to save the world, ( I suppose not, but who am I to judge, I do not own the data to suppose ) When I m taking, it's like creating magic spell, it's converting, or converging. I do not try to change people goal. I have my goal, and nothing can stop me but my thought

Nietzshe says, every great nature is anchored to never be understand by ordinary man. Hence great man shouldn't bother AT ALL with the talk of the sheep.

leo video are not to take as a first degree idea, they are mostly trigger #

They are just maps to meta understanding, everything is relative

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Co-dependent, independent, interdependence.

Most people are in co-dependence with society. They depend on some job to give them money and pay their bills. They depend on politicians to make decisions for them. It's ultimately based on fear and creates all these toxic situations.

So the way I interpreted something like what Leo is talking about is getting people to become more independent. This is where people start to take responsibility for their own lives. They become more pro-active. They unhook off of unhealthy addictions and realize they don't need anyone or anything.

However, I think you can go beyond this. The full circle is coming into interdependence.

Interdependence is realizing that in reality, everything is connected. No one has ever accomplished anything on their own, everything and everyone gets support from something else. Fish need water, plants need sunlight, employers need employees, etc etc etc.

It's a subtle difference but the quality of motivation is much different.

Interdependence is realizing that in reality, everything is connected. No one has ever accomplished anything on their own, everything and everyone gets support from something else. Fish need water, plants need sunlight, employers need employees, etc etc etc.

nailed it

every big star isn't alone. They are the symbol people hang around. Every great leader is owned by the people who reflect in him and use it as the receptacle of their own conviction/idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Nervewracking It’s all relative. We all depend on society to some degree.  Most people find it meaningful to make sone type of contribution to society. Your level and type of contribution is up to you.

Social conditioning.

Why do people talk with accents? Strong chinese accents? British accents? American accents? Australian accents? Because they got that from other people. Think about it, if you look at someone who was born in Australia and developed a strong AUSSIE accent, they developed that accent because of the people around them. But if you took that same exact person and let them be born and grow up in Seattle, Washington, and in an American family, they would have an American accent. Tell me, why the heck do asians from Sydney, Australia have such strong aussie accents?

Why do people go to School to get a degree so they can get a stable job and work 9-5? Cause everyone around them is doing that shit.

Why is there higher crime rates in other cities and countries compared to others? Social conditioning. They've all been exposed to someone stealing their shit, getting jumped, seeing other people's shit get stolen, seeing it on the news, so now they're gonna take that as the norm and do it to other people. Lower crime rate cities? They haven't been exposed to crime as much so that's a main reason why it doesn't happen as often.

Why are there more "celebrities" in Hollywood? Cause they have been exposed to others seeing success, so if they can do it then anyone can do it. At the same time why are there so many hobos around Sunset and Vine? Because psychologically dysfunctional people hang out with other dysfunctional people and do drugs together or other shit and end up there. Also the fact that there's so many hobos in that area, causes other people to walk by and get subconsciously affected by those hobos and 2 years later they turn into a hobo. Its also said that there's a lot of materialistic fake people in Hollywood so that affects other people to be fake to other people in order to gain more money for themselves. Ever heard the term "clout chasers"? People often use other people in order to gain fame for themselves, and other people turn into clout chasers and it all becomes a whole mess.

"Well what's wrong with it???"

How did you get to where you are at now? Because you grew up in the environment that you were born into, and interacted with specific people for several years. And the social conditioning hasn't even ended until your life is over. It's still going to happen subconsciously when you wake up the next morning and go to work or school or whatever you do, and interact with more people and see what is happening around you.

There is nothing "wrong" with it, but in order to create a more fulfilling and a self-actualized life then not depending on society is pretty much necessary for that. There is nothing "wrong" about anything, it just all depends on your perspective. From a rapist's perspective there is nothing wrong with rape, but from another person's perspective they might think that's wrong. From the average human being's perspective, there is nothing wrong at all about depending on society cause they've been doing that shit their whole life. From a much more 'evolved' perspective so to speak, that wouldn't be the best way to live your life. You wouldn't be able to think for yourself, you're just letting other people think for you and live your life for you. You might as well just hand your life over to society, so all you have control over is your eyes so you can see your life being controlled by other people.

Edited by 7thLetter

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein