Paul5480

Banana's a GMO?

7 posts in this topic

Some fruits and vegetables as we know them today are actually heavily genetically modified, for example bananas and carrots. (Bananas naturally have seeds and carrots are not naturally orange but rather white or purple I think). I know in Leo's smoothie video he uses a gm banana in his recipe, so my question is are gm bananas actually healthy, even though they are genetically modified? I would hate to stop using them in my smoothies. 

Edited by Paul5480
Error

Not technically genetically modified although some may be as many foods today are but the term is "hybridized" for convenience and due to this manipulation food has lost much nutritional value and density of minerals. If something is seedless, its not natural and most likely not alkalizing for the body as original fruit usually is.

B R E A T H E

At the present, there is not enough evidence to make a definitive statement either way. GM foods hold great promise, but more research is needed to determine the possible costs.

@Naminami It will be catastrophic because its not following natures way, its going completely opposite direction.

Mutations and carcinogens are everywhere in GMOs is very bad for the planet. Biodynamic farming and similar techniques are the proper way to follow natures way and far more intelligence and evolved for us to live and be at our greatest.

We need to live one with nature, not try to do better, that's where we almost destroyed ourselves by disconnecting from nature altogether and trying to create and do better than whats already perfect and been perfecting life long before we even existed.

Nature is not blind, we have chosen an alternate route and blinded ourselves.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Here is a mind-blowing perspective for you about GMO. 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

On 9/14/2018 at 11:17 PM, pluto said:

@Naminami It will be catastrophic because its not following natures way, its going completely opposite direction.

Mutations and carcinogens are everywhere in GMOs is very bad for the planet. Biodynamic farming and similar techniques are the proper way to follow natures way and far more intelligence and evolved for us to live and be at our greatest.

We need to live one with nature, not try to do better, that's where we almost destroyed ourselves by disconnecting from nature altogether and trying to create and do better than whats already perfect and been perfecting life long before we even existed.

Nature is not blind, we have chosen an alternate route and blinded ourselves.

Natural fallacy.

GMOs aren't inherently bad. Depends on the modification made.

Us modifying nature is a part of nature in of itself.

1 hour ago, Shadowraix said:

Natural fallacy.

GMOs aren't inherently bad. Depends on the modification made.

Us modifying nature is a part of nature in of itself.

The illusion of needing modification comes from those who are disconnected from nature themselves and not in alignment with their true nature. If you understand nature like i do you would see its perfection and simplicity. The key is to work one with nature not change or modify.

There are far more intelligent ways to recirculate and regenerate vibrancy.

B R E A T H E