fabriciom

Clicking noice in my ear. What is it?

6 posts in this topic

Right so when I started to wake I started to notice the silence all the time. Its a constante high pitch noice. It first freaked me out but I have gotten used to it and it has gotten higher and more constant.

Now Im starting to hear clicking or clacking sounds in my left ear. I have noticed that this happens whenever I let the brain think.

Anyone know if this is normal?

Thanks

if it's only on one side and especially if there is also some hearing loss on that side then you should just call your doctor and ask if you need to be seen for that

I think there are about 300 causes for ear ringing so it's hard to know what's going on in there, doctors don't even know more than half the time, probably nothing but I would at least ask my doctor if it was me

I also hear the high pitched noise on psychedelics. A pressure in one or both ears is also usual.
On 5-meo I also heard a few strange clicks: it was like the sound of high-pressure steam between crystals and it has the duration of a click, but it echoes. When you'll hear this sound you'll be in bliss :D 

18 hours ago, isabel said:

if it's only on one side and especially if there is also some hearing loss on that side then you should just call your doctor and ask if you need to be seen for that

I think there are about 300 causes for ear ringing so it's hard to know what's going on in there, doctors don't even know more than half the time, probably nothing but I would at least ask my doctor if it was me

I do not feel like I have any hearing loss and I do not work or live where this could be an caused by external issues.

I guess I'll have to learn to live with it...

8 minutes ago, PsiloPutty said:

The left side of the hamster wheel needs oil? LOL, sorry.   

Sounds about right. ?