Mulky

The Effects Of Higher Consciousness On Other People

12 posts in this topic

During my time of meditating I have noticed strange phenomenon from other people in relation to my state of consciousness, especially family members, curious if I am insane or if anyone else has noticed this.  I'll just make a list below.

-Family members will up their game, people who will normally watch a pleasant show and be in a decent mood will most likely have law and order on the tv and be irritable when you emerge from a meditation session.  They will subconsciously try to undo any of your gains without even realizing it.

-People will attempt to leech off of you, but by not understanding that you are not enlightened, will not understand the negativity they are slowely feeding you will eventually pull you down to their level and they will not be able to leech off of you any more.

-If you are in zen, or extremely blissed out, nearby people will attempt to come up to you and talk about something disturbing, or at least overly mentally engaging.

-Meditating near a family member will usually make them agitated, certain pets as well.

-relating a happy realization you have had will result in a massive argument with almost anyone, especially a family member.

-Any realization that removes a limiting belief your parents gave you will cause an angry reaction from them, they will become afraid and try to reinforce the old belief, best not to talk about any of this with family.

-being in a higher state of conscousness around people you aren't related to, such as at work, will mostly have a positive effect on them, as long as you can avoid having too many overly mental conversations.

The following are things people tend to do to keep each other in lower states of consciousness all the time, regardless of who they are around.

-Put too much thought data everywhere, billboards, signs, screens,  spoken words, devices, etc.

-Engage eachother in overly mental conversations, usually negative.

-Plug into the collective mind of society, and feed it back to eachother, thus reproducing it and growing the very things they are complaining about(i supposed technically I'm doing that right now) Watching bad news and talking about it, thus creating a negative feedback loop on a massive scale.  An aware person can sense the thing that causes what we don't like, a certain ugliness, you can sense it in an advertisement, hear it in the voice of a news anchor, see it pasted all over the walls of a breakroom at work.  It sticks out like a sore thumb if you can see the beauty all over in life, but if you can't it just seems normal, and it goes to work on you without you noticing it.  People don't know that ugliness is what is causing all the problems, what is making people feel bad and causing them to put in their part in the overall "problems" they are complainging about, through the negative energy of it.  but instead people keep feeding that ugliness and fighting lesser causes, and every inch of that fight is filled with that pure ugliness.  

People think they will find happiness in objects, objects make them unhappy , they try to find the solution in another one, never knowing that they need less, they need more space, more quiet, less fights, less words, less advice on billboards, less action, less ambition, less justice, less morality, and to find pure true eternal good

Sorry if this went a bit off topic, had alot to get out, thanks :)

Crabs in a bucket.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

3 minutes ago, Lha Bho said:

Crabs in a bucket.

One of my favourite analogy, sums it up pretty well. I have noticed this too, and my mother even has noticed this too after I had forced her to start a meditation habit and listen to eckhart tolle and visiting a holistic healer (she needed it lol). Her coworkers and people around started to change, or at least react to her change in different ways.

@Mulky What you write makes sense and I can confirm this. But you notice this and you are aware, I think you are good to go. What I did was lowering my interaction with people who cannot understand or who are offended by your higher vibration and spend more time with people who resonate with you, who are growth oriented. My own loved brother for example, he always reacts very negative to personal development stuff and when I tell him about my realizations and discoveries, so I simply cut that out. I spend a little less time with him now, and often times I only talk about videogames with him or we play some rounds together. I am pretty sure he will get there soon enough.

You know the mistake I make the most? I judge people sometimes too harshly and cut them off completely, but that's not right behaviour. Don't you make this mistake, only cut out very negative and toxic people. Every single person is exactly where they need to be in this time and space, they are all perfectly on track with their own journey. Like Matt Kahn says, "everyone is doing the best that they can do. If they could do better, they would." Watch them and know that they are doing their best in this moment, know that you once where probably at this point too and don't be too harsh to them. Forgive them and smile with them, because with you around, and with your help they will eventually get to higher levels of consciousness too. And if not, they are still human beings, like you, with their very own journey the need to master.

@Mulky I noticed this.

The best thing to do is to keep quiet.

Nobody listens to what they don't want to hear.

When you're not in conflict with anything (you stop polarizing things as high or low conscious, good or bad etc.) your own silence and clarity deepens.

You'll be surprised how much you can do without anybody noticing.

1 hour ago, Lha Bho said:

Crabs in a bucket.

11 hours ago, Lha Bho said:

Crabs in a bucket.

That's funny ! ILMAO

Yes, that is a common occurrence. As you raise your vibration (in lack of a better term), people will find it difficult to relate to you any longer. Your tastes will change, often quite radically. Your way of speaking. Your smell, your looking at things... Quite often (and understandable), people that "loved the old you", will not like whom you have become and they will either raise or leave. This is usually a point that brings people right back to sleep. 

The price of "losing" their relationships seems too big..

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

20 minutes ago, Ayla said:

Yes, that is a common occurrence. As you raise your vibration (in lack of a better term), people will find it difficult to relate to you any longer. Your tastes will change, often quite radically. Your way of speaking. Your smell, your looking at things... Quite often (and understandable), people that "loved the old you", will not like whom you have become and they will either raise or leave. This is usually a point that brings people right back to sleep. 

The price of "losing" their relationships seems too big..

If you were to estimate a percentage of possibility, from your experience, how often is it possible to convince a loved one to pursue the course?  I mean, I feel like even though we have had lots of problems and she has been angry and disappointed in my being crippled by my emotions for the last five years or so, my wife and I still love each other and I think it's the kind of love that can survive this.  Not sure about some other relationships, but I'm just curious:  is it more common that couples work it out or not?  And that's not even the question because my wife is trying to work it out with me now, and she's even practicing a little bit of mindfulness (which makes me happy given some of her initial reactions to my new perspective), but how likely or unlikely is it that a spouse would also gain this insight?

1 minute ago, NoOne said:

is it more common that couples work it out or not?

The theory is that it can work out, of course. In practice, the chances are very limited... You can convince nobody to take up this kind of work, even though they might do it for a while, their motivation is FEAR of losing the relationship and not a genuine transformative search. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

On 03/26/2016 at 6:32 PM, Lucifer said:

One of my favourite analogy, sums it up pretty well. I have noticed this too, and my mother even has noticed this too after I had forced her to start a meditation habit and listen to eckhart tolle and visiting a holistic healer (she needed it lol). Her coworkers and people around started to change, or at least react to her change in different ways.

@Mulky What you write makes sense and I can confirm this. But you notice this and you are aware, I think you are good to go. What I did was lowering my interaction with people who cannot understand or who are offended by your higher vibration and spend more time with people who resonate with you, who are growth oriented. My own loved brother for example, he always reacts very negative to personal development stuff and when I tell him about my realizations and discoveries, so I simply cut that out. I spend a little less time with him now, and often times I only talk about videogames with him or we play some rounds together. I am pretty sure he will get there soon enough.

You know the mistake I make the most? I judge people sometimes too harshly and cut them off completely, but that's not right behaviour. Don't you make this mistake, only cut out very negative and toxic people. Every single person is exactly where they need to be in this time and space, they are all perfectly on track with their own journey. Like Matt Kahn says, "everyone is doing the best that they can do. If they could do better, they would." Watch them and know that they are doing their best in this moment, know that you once where probably at this point too and don't be too harsh to them. Forgive them and smile with them, because with you around, and with your help they will eventually get to higher levels of consciousness too. And if not, they are still human beings, like you, with their very own journey the need to master.

I needed to hear this too.  Thank you.

51 minutes ago, Ayla said:

The theory is that it can work out, of course. In practice, the chances are very limited... You can convince nobody to take up this kind of work, even though they might do it for a while, their motivation is FEAR of losing the relationship and not a genuine transformative search. 

Thank you too.  I can see how this would be.  I believe that my wife loves me, but despises who I had become prior to this breakthrough, so I posit that she is beyond such a point wherein she would choose to FEAR losing me, but would rather welcome an excuse to be rid of her illusion of the unbreakable family.  Which excuse my current state of mind and manner of being may actually be (ie "the straw that broke the camel's back") if I cannot convince her to join me on this journey.  I believe our love is an enduring one.  Will she have to endure the pain I endured to get it?  that's a hard thought.  could i watch that? Or worse: be her pain by refusing to provide her with what she thinks she needs from me.  Do I love her enough to drive her insane?  That's really the question here, isn't it?  How unkind is this reality?

@NoOne , There is too much of an "I" there.... Who are you??? Who's that "I" doing or not doing so many things????

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com