PhilGR

Guide to lucid dream tonight

5 posts in this topic

Can someone actually help about lucid dreaming? I have searched a lot of sources but I didn't find something that helped me . What are the steps I need to take to have a lucid dream tonight? 

1 hour ago, see_on_see said:

Dude, there are tons of books about lucid dreaming out there, and you're asking what are "the steps" on a forum? Stop being lazy.

First, I gotta agree with what see_on_see says. It is a bit lazy to ask this question.

But, Leo does not offer his book list without any reason. It is so that you have to put less time in than he had to.

I have read multiple books on lucid dreaming, and I found that it is not actually that helpful to read more books on this subject necessarily. The reason for this is that the subject is not all that complicated. The only thing not discussed in most books, is that consciousness does help with the ability to lucid dream, but it is not necessary.

All of the above being said, the best book (Personally I would highly recommend this one) is the following:

9780345374103.jpg

the book "are you dreaming ?" by daniel love, is perfect for beginning. then, it's all personnal experience, no need for books.

@Sven  Yes, that's one of the original bibles of lucid dreaming. I read that book way back in 1990 or somrthing. I have had lucid dreams ever since I was a little kid, but that book helped me to hone the skill of lucid dreaming. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to learn how.