-Rowan

Stuck in LP Course - Would Appreciate Some Help

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm up to the zone of genius worksheet in the LP course. The problem is, I've been procrastinating on the course for a month or two because I've been struggling with the questionnaire sheet. I'm struggling most with the question "I'm the best when I'm.." 

I can generate a lot of answers but I can't seem to find that "one" which really gets me going an makes me feel that "inner glow of wonder and excitement" as in the quote.

I don't want to procrastinate anymore but I still want a deep high-quality answer.

On a side note, it's the season for a special type of fungus here in the U.K and I'm in a great general area to find those. I've done lots of research on identifying them and consuming. I was thinking that doing a microdose of the mushrooms could help me focus deeper on that question and give me a higher quality answer to it. Has anyone else tried microdosing whilst considering these types of life purpose questions?

Any help I really appreciate. I know this is quite an important part of the course, but I can't seem to find "the" answers that really resonate with me.

All the best,

Rowan

@-Rowan A psychedelic could help if you really have the intention to find that answer.

If you want to find that answer to your ZoG, try to spend more time in nature and connecting with your higher self. From my experience, trying to "Brute Force" an answer so meaningful like your ZoG, is rare. Usually those kind of answers come when you least expect it, so be ready.

Keep a pen and paper handy, and expect the answer at an unusual time.

Hope this helps point you in the right direction. 

@Sahil Pandit Thanks sahil, just what I needed to hear. Yeah, I think it’s hard to brute force the answer when you’re not in that “higher self” type mode of thinking. 

I might try just having that question sheet on hand a lot of the time and write down any answers that come up naturally.

Youre right- as much as I want to get that answer, I’d be happier to allow a little more time for a more authentic and deeper answer. If the chance to microdose comes along I might try it, but I won’t go looking for that just yet. 

I should probably let that question process in my subconscious. I know it’s not a matter of time- but how long did you take to get answers you were really happy with and felt were really authentic?  

Same question for anyone viewing this thread - how long did it take you to get really good quality answers on the zone of genius sheet?

All the best,

Rowan

@-Rowan i struggle too but i found that its around the most meaningful thing in your life so whats the most meaningful thing for you ,look it there..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@-Rowan For me, the process has been highly non-linear. I always take note when i have a good insight or thought, so i try to piece it together piece by piece. This method works if you identify with being highly intuitive, i guess.

For me, the best time to get insights (if it were to be a set time) would be right after working out when my brain is flowing and my body had just been put through some type of challenge/stress.

What is that "activity" for you?

@-Rowan Be honest. Fill in the blank honestly.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

On 9/8/2018 at 6:42 PM, Sahil Pandit said:

@-Rowan For me, the process has been highly non-linear. I always take note when i have a good insight or thought, so i try to piece it together piece by piece. This method works if you identify with being highly intuitive, i guess.

For me, the best time to get insights (if it were to be a set time) would be right after working out when my brain is flowing and my body had just been put through some type of challenge/stress.

What is that "activity" for you?

I’m quite similar, i’ll get that higher awareness feeling when I’m in nature. 

@Robert 

Thanks- I’ll apply that.