-Rowan

Countries & Their Spiral Stages

5 posts in this topic

I'm guessing that most of the west is in stage orange. I'm wondering are there any countries which are in stage green? Perhaps the Scandinavian countries? It would be cool if we had a map of the world with each of the countries colored in their approximate spiral stages! 

yes i thought of the same thing actually. it's a project i really wanted to work on. 

one day 

@d0ornokey

It would be great. I’d think America would be Orange, Sweden Orange/Green, same with Norway? I wonder about the East Asian countries too. It there was to be such a map there would have to be concensus of the parameters though which might be tough. 

From my feelings Russia is becoming more and more orange each year. Half of the country is deeply blue (mostly elders) and another half is deeply orange (usually younger generations). 5-10% of population is green I'd say.
Government tries very hard to promote blue values. We have plenty of immigrants from middle east who also try to promote traditional blue values.  Universities and Academia are pretty bluish too from my experience, although now they are becoming more and more orange as business gets more popular. You guys from America did a very good job importing your orange business culture to us. From what i've seen in the internet our younger generation and american younger generation are almost identical value-wise. The only difference is that we have way less of stage green than you do. Green people usually get shamed and judged if they are too green or too differed.
It's not that bad, we are becoming a little bit more green aswell from social media and internet influence and as world becomes more global, but it's very tiny, blue and orange influence is still so much stronger.
If I would do an estimate, I'd say we have 45% blue, 50% orange, 5% green and less than 0.5% yellow population.
Big cities are highly orange (Moscow, Saint-Petersburg) and smaller cities are more blue. 

Edited by Hello from Russia

I mentioned the colors of most countires in my Spiral mini-series.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.