Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

Cactuses are legal in my country

7 posts in this topic

Is it a good first trip?

9_9

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I've heard a lot of good about mescaline. I'd do an extract if possible. Eating 30g+ of cactus/powder can be nauseating.

Thanks! I’ll study how to do a good extract, Im not exactly fond of vomiting :) 

@Rilles Sounds good. One of the benefits of extracting is you'll be able to dose more accurately. How much mescaline is in each cactus varies so you end up possibly under or over shooting your intended experience just going on a "30g" "20g" etc dose of cactus. And by the time you figure out what dose works for you the supply for that particular cactus will be low.

Mescaline-containing cactus (san pedro, peruvian torch) would be a great first trip! It is very kind, centering, epic and warm. It can be very challenging to eat because of it's bitter taste, but this can also be a bit of a safety valve to keep you from getting in deeper than you intended. It's also a meditative process to maintain the mastery over your body to get it down.

I find that there's no more nausea once you get it down and give your body some time to accept it.

Be ready for a long journey - it last for ages.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Thanks everybody! Now I just have to figure out my set and setting :D