martin_malin

Taking the LP course twice?

5 posts in this topic

I took the course 18 months ago and made great strides. That said, I feel like I've changed a bit since that moment and I think some concepts/ideas could hit me differently this time. Hell, some of my answers would probabably be different too. 

Has anyone invested the time to go through it twice? 

If so, what was your experience?

Edited by martin_malin

I'm impressed that you're thinking about taking it again. It is taking me a long time to just do it once.

I've taken really great notes on the core concepts and so I go back to my notes and read through it and yes get something new each time (as I grow).  I have not invested time in taking the LP part of the course again but actually may do so as well.

i you feel that your LP is inauthenthic and can't move towards the real one, than do it. Better than losing 10 years pursuing the wrong thing.  You can skip the "theory" in the beginning and get on with te practical stuff although it never huts to rewind the core principles :) 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@martin_malin I don't find it necessary. The course took me a whole month to complete, and I heard of people who took over a year to complete it IIRC.

I would say do it once while taking good notes, then go back to specific videos when needed.

You want to actually get to work and live your life purpose, not just watch videos or read books about it.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.