AstralProjection

4-ACO-DMT and 2C-B Trip Report Becoming Energetic

8 posts in this topic

OK so I've been using 4-ACO-DMT and 2C-B separately for quite a while. Both are good psychedelics, but oh man I was in for a surprise when I mixed the two. OK so I take both of them as it's been a while since I had a good trip. I take them and put on these two songs bellow. I get tried when I take 4-aco-dmt. So I take 15 mg of 4-aco-dmt, and 10 mg of 2-cb. I close my eyes and relax into being. I am melting into the couch. I became one with the music. And my mind was morphing a little. But most of all I felt love like I never felt before. I touched sublime bliss. It was very profound. Any negative thoughts were just washed away with love. My consciousness increased too to encompass a pretty big space. I experienced time dilation. The heart of the trip was only for about 3 hours, but it felt like 6 hours. It was so powerful that I was mesmerized coming down and talking about it with my family.

Whiteout & One Half Bear - The Part In-Between (RNM)

tyDi feat. Brianna Holan - Never Go Back (Tom Fall Remix)

Edited by AstralProjection
Need to add some stuff.

If I had taken either one of them separately but double that amount I don't think I would have gotten that deep. They both worked very synergisticly to make for a great experience.

Edited by AstralProjection

Well I guess I won't be posting my trip reports anymore if nobody is going to reply.

I´ve never mixed psychedelics (other than with weed) since people told me not to and also it´s not so well documented so just stayed away from doing it.
From the experience i assume you will mix them again at some point. Would be interesting to hear if you get similar effects. Also interesting to hear someone else try it.

Here use this to help know what is OK and good to mix. Personally I think mixing psychedelics is a great idea as long as it's a good mix. Like I think the 2C-B would be good for preventing bad trips with other more harsh psychedelics.

methadone-drug-interaction-chart-new-tri