Anlib

Are Hot Girls Insecure?

7 posts in this topic

I think girls that cake themselves in makeup and fake tan are insecure. 

@Anlib I think I'm depends on the female. Not all hot girls are insecure, but I know lots that are. I also know some that are totally confident and it makes them 10x hotter!

Maybe, maybe not

Depends on who you're talking too

I like the insecure ones, pretty hot

Building them up to be confident is an amazing feeling

Laying them can be hot too, but I wouldn't know too much about it as I've only laid only one hot girl from my POV

What does "hot" mean? A person who won the genetic lottery? A person that presents herself as desirable? A person with high charisma? A person paying extreme attention to her looks? A person with high sexual energy?

It's all in the eye of the beholder. What you find hot I might not, and vice versa. Wow, it rhymes. :P 

Either way, it's a gross oversimplification and generalization. The question is why are you asking this question? Are you insecure around girls you find attractive?

:ph34r:

I agree with Cabot. Everyone's definition of 'hot' is different.

I think everyone has some insecurity about themselves or has been insecure at some stage.

Its all a growing process. But others people insecurities shouldn't bother you, if you are confident enough. If anything, you can always help insecure people build confidence which is apart of my job, but I don't over compliment. Some people just want to be told how good looking they are. But no matter how hot or insecure they are, their personality needs to outshine the hotness or insecurities they may have.

I knew about this a long time ago

Check out this episode 

IT WILL BE A GOOD LIFE LESSON FOR YOU

If I come off as cocky I make no apologies

When you search for the light the darkness gets stronger I guess

Edited by DizIzMikey