Hans

How To Get Healthy Glowing Skin?

28 posts in this topic

What helped for me was cold water and vitamin D. I started taking cold showers and vitamin D for recovery after workout and reduce inflamation. I also moisterize and exfoliate, so that may help as well.

I love the suggestions already given here. 

Good luck to you.  

Believe it or not my friend but try out a enema or a colonic. The wide variety of suggestions above are excellent and should take in consideration especially the diet, however, it is important to first cleanse out your large intestinal walls that most likely still has years of build up of hard fecal matter. With this in mind, some of your essential nutrients and water don't get a chance to get absorbed. It is great to detox your body, but first you must change it's oil. Cleansing from the inside out, then it will show on the outside. Here's a quick tutorial: How and Why to do an enema This is great for energy, skin, and overall health.

I used to have severe acne in highschool and I found this method online called the Caveman method. It is basically not having contact with water on your face for 1month straight. In this way, your natural oils (that I stripped away by using many different products) can flourish and cleanse the skin itself. Skin just can't heal as quickly if sitting in moist conditions. I gave it a shot and it worked. Breakouts and acne naturally gone and now I wash my face with less harsh chemicals and once every other day. You might first want to do your own research on this though.. haha 

Best

I've had pretty normal skin my whole life until recently (im 22) my pores just started staying clogged. So bad. I eat super clean and drink about 3 liters of water daily and I was still having this issue. It may be the stressful circumstances going on in my life but its been a pretty stressful 5 years so who knows. What im getting to is that the past few months I've been trying so many different acne clearing pore unclogging products and the reality of most of them is that they do a lot more damage than good. 

I just started using organic cold pressed hempseed oil as a cleanser because it has a comedegenic rating of 0 and organic cold pressed jojaba oil as a moisturizer which has a comedegenic rating of 0-2. I have noticed an amazing change in my skin I wish I would have taken before and after pics. There's alot of science on skin care I think the most important part of getting clear skin is actually learning the science of how your skin works. 

On 24.03.2016 г. at 1:10 AM, Stef said:

Healthy food (fruits & veggies), exercise, cold showers and NoFap.

Oh, and don't forget a decent ammount of sunlight. :D

On 25/3/2016 at 1:34 AM, Hans said:

Hi there, I've got a question.

What would I need to do to have a beautiful complexion that is, you would say, glowing with energy?

I'm currently 18 years old, I had some pretty bad acne for many years, but I took care of that with medicine. Right now I get a few breakouts here and there time-to-time (just noticed a new one, which, I admit, urged me to make this post :D), which disappear within a few days, but it still makes me wonder - what causes them?

What habits would be beneficial to clear skin full of energy? 

Is there a link between breakouts and thought processes? (moods, emotions)

Moods and emotions affects our body system and so skin can also be affected. But you must make sure you eat healthy food like eggs, meat, sprouts, fruits and consume as much as juice you can. Because liquids helps skin to stay fresh and healthy. You can also add some natural dietary supplements which helps skin to shine and glow. You can try this out which also helps to boost up metabolism and helps body to stay hydrated. 

Some genuinely interesting points you have written.Helped me a lot, just what I was looking for.