Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo Kaminski

Books on Buddha, Jesus, Mohamed and other ancient religious spiritual masters

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I recently have the intuition that I want to learn more about the rock solid ancient spiritual masters, such as Jesus Christ, Mohamed, Buddha.

Those are the three, that I am most familiar when it comes to religious teachers. I want to understand their life and journey better. So I am seeking books that explain them in a non deceptive, religious way. I want to learn seriously about them and not with so much religious dogmas etc. 

Does anyone know books on them that help me develop a better understanding around them? I am not sure, whether the bible or the Koran would be interesting, but before investing a good chunk of time in those books I wanted to ask for some recommendations.
I also checked the Leo booklist, but I did not found any particular books on those spiritual masters. I am curious where Leo got his insights and understanding about them from?

Appreciate the help!

Good luck with that. Seriously, it's a worthy task but a difficult one.  They are by now figures shrouded in myth.

You could read the Bible and the Koran, but unless you are already enlightened it's hard to interpret them correctly as it's not a trivial, straightforward, literal task.  There is just so much context left out that it's really difficult.

Edited by Haumea2018