Cortex

There Is No Hallucination Since Everything Is Hallucination

4 posts in this topic

There is no hallucination, when you say that someone is hallucinating you just say that he sees a different hallucination that you do

48 minutes ago, Cortex said:

There is no hallucination, when you say that someone is hallucinating you just say that he sees a different hallucination that you do

There is a mind hallucination and then there is consciousness hallucinating... Same thing, different dimensions. One is within the other and cannot compare.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Describing things as a hallucination is really just a good analogy and I don't think is meant to be taken literally.

I mean if all is mind where do we even define what is "real" The word real is entirely flawed from the get go.

We often attribute mind to hallucination so its a good perceiving tool.

Hallucination is a very specific word which has a precise definition: "An appearance without substance. A purely mental phenomena which does not correspond with any external objective thing." That's reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.