Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strikr

Taking my own ship

5 posts in this topic

- Accepting the suffering, loving it, understand his purpose instead of rejecting it

- think for myself every fact and concept and their meaning to me, think in term of system instead of reacting.

- control my thought and feeling and be aware of their effect. Control the ego; be aware of him, makes peace with him.

- stop comparing myself, stop blablating, stop defending an identity

- embody my satanness & embody godness, stop judging myself 

- breath properly

- don't abuse substance, don't be an addict

- Careful when "listening" to "false" prophets, mystic and scientific

- Accepting to find my own truth and embody my own road and be aware of the multiple island of solid shit

thanks Leo and this community for being a part of my journey

https://soundcloud.com/jakeleeismyname/last-memory

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Wow. First we have to accept that we are a fraud. Then we can start to heal.

<3

When you are in the flow you just know :) No need for a rule book like the one above. Your heart holds all of your greatest values and virtues so feel you love for life in this moment, and you will naturally be an expression of your soul.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

9 minutes ago, Solace said:

When you are in the flow you just know :) No need for a rule book like the one above. Your heart holds all of your greatest values and virtues so feel you love for life in this moment, and you will naturally be an expression of your soul.

yes my word just resonate currently but they could lock me in the idea of an identity, they are no solid rock, just a wind, a wave.

my fundamental music will never have to be lead by words and sentences, but I need a book, the one I m writting, it's not something solid, it's about being water.

I could decline the words of this topic to infinity, cause they have all a deeper meaning for me and I can't describe all that is in me, so let be it as it is

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

thank you for sharing this :)

i know along the way it can certainly help in development as sense of constitution or reminder to put it out in words

just remember it all converges in the present, you need not carry anything with you ^_^

8 hours ago, Strikr said:

so let be it as it is

:x

n̜̻̳͍͇̯͍̟̅ͬͦͮ͛̃̽̄̏̃ͣͨͭͣͫ̔a͍̲͕͕̺͖̜͈̜̠̮̪̫͙̞̱̽̊͗̊ͫ̾ͯ͊͂̉ͅͅm͕̟̙̱̗̳̟̱̖̙̖̙̰̹̪̈́́ͮ̃̋ͯ̐̾ͦ̇̚a̦̭͎͖̞͔̲̣̞ͥ͗̀̑ͧ͑͗̅s̟̳̺͖̲̦̰͍͔̜̳̝̤̦̤̏͋̄̇̒́̌ͧ̓ͥ͐̉ͪ̐ͤ̋ͅͅt͉̰͚̯͚̅͊ͪ̓ͭ̅̾ͮͮ̈͛ͬ͂e͉̼̝͓̰͆̈͆̒

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed