Cortex

When Weakness Becomes Strength

7 posts in this topic

Sometimes the weakness can reach so high level that it becomes strength, for example you can be so paranoid that you will literally see more when something happens, or you can be so addicted to something that you will become more creative to get it, weakness is in fact the strength if you can see it, you can make very great use out of many weaknesses 

You can make use out of any weakness, you can make use out of everything

@Cortex this is very interesting

I've come to the same insight with many 'weaknesses' of mine. when you fully surrender to your weakness, it becomes a strength <3 but you have to truly surrender to it, in my experience

Edited by phoenix666

whatever arises, love that

Yes I agree. Even in finding life purpose it can be helpful. It's called negative imprint. Things that you feel you're impaired in compared to other's around you.

Many gurus, teachers, professionals have used this strategy to turn their greatest weakness into their defining strength. For example, I'm sure you've heard of many pick up gurus confessing that they were so horrible when it came to girls but they vigilantly overcame that and now it's their profession to teach others how to bang half dozen girls every night. 

There are communication/public speaking teachers who had crippling social anxiety and low self esteem. Most revered spiritual gurus have a past so dark that it compelled them to take the arduous journey to come out of their wounded and emotionally banged up life. Now they help other people to reach the same Enlightenment.

When it comes to financial advice, you probably wouldn't listen to a guy who was born millionaire but a guy who has a rags to riches story under his belt. Most health gurus were either anemic or overweight.

So you get the idea. The wounded healer, the blind seer etc. are some of ancient examples when it comes to this. The students resonate with these teachers more because they seem to understand student's problem from first hand experience.

An weakness can become so debilitating that it can force a person to take a long journey which makes it their greatest strength. Or not. Maybe it can break them apart too :)   

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

15 hours ago, Caterpillar said:

There are no downsides to being paranoid.

no

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Phoenix666, exactly, but mostly you have to be proud of your weakness, see it as a strength