Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strikr

What is the best way to have a full spiritual breakdown without 5 MeO DmT

22 posts in this topic

Having a good teacher that can get through to you is probably more effective than any psychedelic could be.  But then that’s tricky too because your teacher has to know how to help you through your particular blocks.  A lot of the time teachers are only sorta obliquely resonating with you.  That’s because they’re speaking to you from their perspective.  What you need is a teacher that groks your perspective.  That can be hard especially if you’re a stubborn person like me.  I had to figure Enlightenment out for myself by about 3 years of hard work.  Sure I listened to YouTube videos, but I took most of them with a grain of salt.  And then the final shift happened to me without any psychedelic catalyst at all.  Enlightenment is very different than any description of Enlightenment, that’s what’s tricky about it.  What psychedelics do is they increase mindfulness in a person who is properly trained on what to do with them.  But I’m a little leery of the claim that any psychedelic is a ‘magic pill’ for Enlightenment.  That ain’t true.  Enlightenment took me over 3 years of almost constant work.  Enlightenment is the realization that your life is 100% inside-out.  What you think is alive is dead and what you think is dead is alive.  That takes a long time to settle in — and the shift is not something you can force.  It happens on you.  It comes to you, you don’t come to it.  But if you don’t do the work, probably it will never come to you.  So, psychedelics are a tool in the toolbelt for Enlightenment work, but not a guarantee of any quick fix.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Strikr said:

Why hates is so related to love though ? can you hate if you never loved ?

should you love ? should you be neutral ? can you feel love if you never feel hate ?

why love is better than hate ? isn't all human wanting to be at peace with himself ?

isn't love a human concept for talking about a feeling that never existed at all in nature ?

if feeling are real to me, is the "no feeling" of insensitive psychopath, no real ? why would some people be choose by god to be aware of "higher reality" isn't this completely egocentric ?

You are asking questions that ultimately lead to subjectivity on what one would like the world to be.

Remember that the whole point is to simulate every possibility and so the world we are living in is one out of the many. 

Of course that is what we would call the absolute truth. The relative truth is what is real to us. Our emotions or lack thereof is a relative truth.

Even if we deem only some knowing of the higher reality as egocentric, so what? That thought in of itself is a product of the mind.

What I often notice is that we project our views on the entirety of God even though we really only represent a very small portion of God.

Keep your mind on the stars and your eyes on your feet.