Widdle Puppy

Low energy & lack of focus

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

This may partially be a health and nutrition topic but also I'm wondering if it's a mental thing as well.

I have ADHD and also I have in general low energy. I always feel kinda lazy. I do go to the gym three times a week however to lift weights which is good but other than that it's hard to wake up in the morning, I feel a lack of motivation and energy and in the middle of the day just feel foggy and tired. What are some areas of life you think I should look at to improve my energy levels. It's hard to do self development work like this. 

3 hours ago, aurum said:

@Widdle Puppy

Do you take ADHD meds?

No, I don't like how they make me not want to eat and also they are very hard to get in the country I'm in.

Try sleep on the floor or on a harder/firmer surface maybe your body is not resting properly because the softer the surface you sleep on the less you actually rest because the muscles will end up holding the body not the skeletal structure how its meant to so you can regenerate/repair properly.

As for ADHD i suggest reading through these two links on natural assistance that wont affect your state of being in an artificial way,

https://draxe.com/natural-remedies-adhd/

https://bebrainfit.com/adhd-natural-remedies/

Also look into Adaptogenic Herbs & Medicinal Mushrooms but many herbs and spices and teas you can use to help during the day. Cacao powder is also an excellent neuro-nourisher.

You also want to exercise daily and get lots of sunlight hitting most of your body because Vitamin D is VITAL for health and well-being above all other nutrients. You also want to be sweating it out and release toxins and drinking a lot of water.

Get Active and try to do something new every day. Find what makes you happy and pursue that.

Oh one last thing, Grounding is also very important, walk bare feet on bare earth, sand, mud, moist/wet ground will help discharge and neutralize electrical curries and unnatural frequencies we pick up from disharmonious radioactive technology.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I slept on the floor for a few months, and while it was uncomfortable, and while it did not happen every single night, I had some of the best night sleeps I have had in my entire life. I kind of miss it.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

17 minutes ago, pluto said:

Try sleep on the floor or on a harder/firmer surface maybe your body is not resting properly because the softer the surface you sleep on the less you actually rest because the muscles will end up holding the body not the skeletal structure how its meant to so you can regenerate/repair properly.

As for ADHD i suggest reading through these two links on natural assistance that wont affect your state of being in an artificial way,

https://draxe.com/natural-remedies-adhd/

https://bebrainfit.com/adhd-natural-remedies/

Also look into Adaptogenic Herbs & Medicinal Mushrooms but many herbs and spices and teas you can use to help during the day. Cacao powder is also an excellent neuro-nourisher.

become chirurgian and try to save brain tumor with herbal tea ( just a joke )

wishful remedies

now author imagine adhd is real and not real. ( cause it like this )

you just lack of goal in society ( and so don't build your life upon this : create habit etc.. )

and there is billion of reason you can't do what you want.

- sleep

-  food

- belief system

- anxiety related ( subconscious need who are not fulfil ) pack your shit, and every bad thought that happen to your conscious, deal with it as far as you can. 

- meditation / breaking reaction pattern ( I m not really of this kind as I listen 5 hours a day eyes closed on music, but it work )

I patched adhd with weed  for a time, but that's not a sustain solution ( as a musician I could )

makes me a good slave though I don't have this apathic effect everyone seem to have.

( if you want to slave around weed help real "adhd", calm the mind. give you another perspective and "well being" )

there is nothing to cure if you don't want to "succeed in the capitalism paradigm" ( this is what people in spiritual world think will cure your "adhd" yes they are right, if you forget about everything society has to offer adhd become "nothing" in the real sense, you're effectively absolutely not "sick" adhd is people who don't work well at their place in the system. so you're adhd, because you lack of something, a bit of stimulation maybe ? handle coke to kid ( it's the true definition of what society see in people that they call adhd ) they don't care makes you well being, they care make the system well being. 

the cure is a belief system out of capitalism or "above", but don't hope to be a productive worker, you will not. You can be a good thinker, and if you want "sell it" you can probably make it without putting "physical effort" or at list, the less you can.

no matter the path you choose, they will always be a price and a gain.

maybe you can cure something that never existed to fit, but no one on earth can tell you how, this is the trick.

and yes you're ADHD, and not adhd, if you ask me, how can I be a productive slave, the answer is probably, never without tcheating. But guess what, this is better than working 14h a day, it's all a matter of building your own recipe for life.

if you want my advice, live from your perspective, integrate what you think matter, patch, correct, work, patch, correct, work

and learn to own your life ( takes years, depend where you come from and how you'll integrate idea/concept/paradigm shift ) but we all change, maybe time will help you, don't judge yourself with the blindness of others

it's a hero journey to be, don't even count on my words to help, that's just harmonic content, you're the only one leading the bass.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Strikr I have healed not just a brain tumor but many other things I've had in my life with Herbs/Spices, CBD oil, Medicinal mushrooms, Fasting, Urine and using the power of the Mind/Heart :)

I also helped many others heal their own cancers and illnesses from A - Z. When you understand how nature and the universe works, its very simple.

It is not wise to say things based on what you been conditioned to believe or what you have heard. Unless you know something absolutely and are directly embodying the nature of truth, you shouldn't comment as if you do/are because this ^ can happen.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E