Sofiasspecial

Really!!????...how To Have Amazing Sex..for Women..

14 posts in this topic

Listen Leo...Your vision and way of dealing with women when it comes to sex and relationship, is so pathetic and unreal... You have obviously never ever made a women come, squirt,  or had an orgasm. I can easy tell by the way you deal with these matters in your videos..  Amateur, old fashion and totally out of control. You speak about women as we are objects and easily seduced and managed by your poor absurd techniques. The way you reduce men, regarding their needs also picture how narrow and conservative you actually are. Come on...2016...beyond ancient medieval manners and traditions.. The big theme that you want us to listen carefully to " is all in your rookie poor imagination... Of course you see women this way, as you haven´t got a clue on how to seduce a woman. 

Are your videos targeted to retards, than I understand....otherwise;You just have´t got IT.. sorry to say but you have a total lack of instincts and natural ability when it comes to sex and intimacy.  You´re great in other stuff indeed, but don´t dig your self deeper in this area..

Shit I could go on for ours reviewing your videos, but I will not wast time here..

Peace...and good luck!

Sofia  

@Sofiasspecial What was that which you just said about me, my friend? I think you ought to know that I have completed my time as a novice-monk, and I've passed through the Gateless Gate, and I've lived for over 300 cycles of rebirth. I am trained in anapanasati and I'm the most senior bhikkhuni in my local sangha. You are nothing to me but just another human being worthy of dignity and respect. I will have compassion upon you with loving-kindness the likes of which has never been seen before in the Cycle of Samsara - you would do well to remember these words. Do you believe that you can say these things and still escape the principle of dependent origination? Perhaps you should reexamine those beliefs, brother. As we speak I am contemplating the importance of accepting your words with detachment and equanimity, so, without malice, I advise you to prepare for the storm, young one. The storm of suffering that afflicts all living creatures in this world. You are trapped in a cycle of death and rebirth, child. Not only am I extensively trained in the Mahayana Tripitaka, but I have access to the entire Pali canon as well, and I will use its teachings to their full extent to help alleviate the suffering within you which causes you to say hurtful things about others. You could reach Nirvana anywhere, any time, and I can help you achieve enlightenment in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with the study of Koan. If only you could understand what evil karma these words of yours would sow, perhaps you would have had the wisdom to keep silent. Nevertheless, this was beyond what you have been prepared for, and so I promise that I will do my best to ease the suffering that you have brought upon yourself. I will teach you the path of the Bodhisattva and you will revel in it. Your suffering may yet reach its end, child.

Child??? Mature, sexy woman  who is sharp and intelligent ...even though,I don´t need to use a nano millimeter of my  intelligence to reject all nosens being said in these crapvideos...

@Sofiasspecial 

What makes you think that Leo's views are misguided? 

What about his manners didn't sit well with you?

Which ideas on sexuality and intimacy do you not agree with and what is a better approach?

Side note: I don't think that personal attacks on Leo and his sexual abilities are a very constructive way to start this conversation.

(Ignore the quotes. Below I couldn't get them to go away on my phone)

22 hours ago, Socrates said:
On 24/03/2016 at 8:38 PM, Sofiasspecial said:

@Sofiasspecial Seeing how his video elicited a strong emotional response in you, maybe you shouldn't be questioning and criticizing Leo. Maybe the real problem you have is something that lies within you. First you must set aside your ego and inspect yourself. What is it about video that got you so worked up, and why do you feel that way? You have to be honest with yourself in your self-evaluation, even if the truth hurts.

Powered By Love

On March 24, 2016 at 4:20 PM, Sofiasspecial said:

Listen Leo...Your vision and way of dealing with women when it comes to sex and relationship, is so pathetic and unreal... You have obviously never ever made a women come, squirt,  or had an orgasm. I can easy tell by the way you deal with these matters in your videos..  Amateur, old fashion and totally out of control. You speak about women as we are objects and easily seduced and managed by your poor absurd techniques. The way you reduce men, regarding their needs also picture how narrow and conservative you actually are. Come on...2016...beyond ancient medieval manners and traditions.. The big theme that you want us to listen carefully to " is all in your rookie poor imagination... Of course you see women this way, as you haven´t got a clue on how to seduce a woman. 

Are your videos targeted to retards, than I understand....otherwise;You just have´t got IT.. sorry to say but you have a total lack of instincts and natural ability when it comes to sex and intimacy.  You´re great in other stuff indeed, but don´t dig your self deeper in this area..

Shit I could go on for ours reviewing your videos, but I will not wast time here..

Peace...and good luck!

Sofia  

I admit. Leo does have a somewhat narrow way of viewing femininity, womanhood, and female sexuality. But I think he does his best, since all he has to go off of is books and interactions with women. It's really not very nice to judge him for this, because so many people are struggling with repressions and wounds regarding this issue. Also, the vast majority of people don't know the full depth and breadth of the feminine principle and relate it to only a few traits: beauty, motherhood, emotional sensitivity.  Feminine repression and misunderstanding of masculinity and femininity are some of the most beguiling issues that modern people are dealing with. 

But he could stand to be more open minded in this area, and also to embrace more of his feminine side. But it becomes difficult to let go of a masculine (or feminine) identity that has reaped you so many social/sexual/reproductive benefits, especially when it was once a weak point that caused a lot of problems with self-esteem. It becomes empowering to think about women (and men) in a narrower way, because it gives you a target to hit and clear signifiers of worth. It gives you strategical advantages in the dating game. But there are so many gradations and shades of masculinity and femininity in each and every person, that to fit into only one of these energies becomes a crippler of authenticity and a major repression of either energy.

My impression is that Leo intellectually understands that all people have masculinity and femininity, but practically and experientially neglects this and tends to see it more as a genetic accident then as a natural part of human expression. He still thinks that polar masculinity and polar femininity is preferable to androgyny. He still polarizes the genders because of his strong sexual identification as a masculine man. This is echoed by a societal trend that urges men to repress their femininity and disdain all things feminine except female beauty and sexuality. It's easier to ignore shades of gray when they invalidate an identity that you hold. My guess is that he'll eventually work through this as he continues with enlightenment work.  

Edited by Emerald Wilkins

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Its not nice to say such thing to LEO. Id rather say how i feel about such thing. AND everyone has its own understanding and believes in the end. BUT what you believe in and have WISDOM in does not necessary mean to criticise someone because everyone is human EVEN the ones who raised you PS your PARENTS

@Sofiasspecial Judging by what you have wrote, you have an even more narrower view about the subject that what Leo ever could. What is wrong with being conservative? This isn't a political website. The problem here is, Leo is expressing his viewpoints from a very objective angle, and wont sacrifice objectivity for political correctness. His videos are not for individuals who cannot bear the truth. Your words speak feminazi, the problem here isn't Leo... but you

Can we do a pool here? Let's get all the men who's watched the video vote wether they agree or disagree with Leo's opinion? I'm talking about the video on how to have an amazing sex as a woman. 

Cuz when I see such comments I just feel that these women have some problems with sexuality... Just can't handle the truth. Yes, women must be respected, but in the bedroom it's a different story (I'm not trying to say that men are allowed to do anything they want to a woman against her will, but it's about giving up and being dominated by your partner) 

I don't see how are you initiating and contributing discussion on the topic 'how to have amazing sex'?

I didn't see any argument so we can discuss it, only despair I don't want to comment.

The weird thing is that women don't know shit about female sexuality.. Their perceptions get twisted and warped somehow because they are inside it.

Maybe the same applies to men, maybe if you want to know about female sexuality, talk to men, and if you want to know about male sexuality talk to women.

@Sofiasspecial If a girl ever has sex with me, the chances that she will ever again experience that quality of sex with another man in her life is minimal.

Most girls don't even understand how amazing sex can be when the guy knows what he's doing.

I've made girls have deeper orgasms via text messages than their boyfriends or husbands could give them in person.

It's not that I'm great. It's that most guys suck. And most girls suck too, and are defensive about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.