Cortex

Beautiful Vision Of Completely Free Universe

11 posts in this topic

The universe without the physical laws, I would create the physical laws, I would shape everything the way that I want, I would create and destroy anything I want, I would think everything into existence that I want, I would do and create absolutely everything what I want, in the exact way that I want, I would create it and then watch it, I could even give myself the ability to forgot that I've created this beautiful situation, or forgot that I've just created the another universe in which everything is the way I want, I would just be completely free, I would create universe after universe, I would create everything 

I should be this God like figure, why I am in this mortal human body, Why, why, this doesn't make any sense, it is some kind of joke, are you f*cking kidding me ? Seriously, I am talking really seriously right now, it feels like some one big joke to piss me off, and you know what ? I am really angry 

Very angry, this is the most f*cked up  thing in the existence right here, this is it, putting something which should be like a god entity to human body, I mean think about it, I have literally no words to describe this, this is some sort of trick, some conspiracy against me, this can't be real, it just can't, what I am doing here, let me out 

This is a clusterfuck of cognitions

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@CortexIt’s okay; you are not limited by your human body. It gives you a shape and form for you to create in! 

God desires you to exist. Which means you decided it. And he also wanted you to be confused just as you are right now, because he wanted to know what confusion felt like. So you’re doing everything perfectly, you can’t get it wrong. 

I have seen lots of your posts recently and it tells me that you are on the start of this journey of growing into realizing yourself as God, and that maybe you’re a little lost. Start with finding the most loving teachers you can possibly find that fill you with hope, joy and bliss! That will help you so much. For example, I have always loved Matt Kahn for being able to speak about love from a gentle, and wholistic, and nurturing perspective; a friend on here loves the teacher Bashar. Find the one you love and go from there; the one that just makes you feel good and relaxed okay. 

Good! Best wishes, and remember we all have to be lost in order to be found?

@Colin Or is it a stroke of genius? ? 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I still want to be this figure, I should be, it would be better, and I would decide in which body I exist, and what the universe and everything functions, and right now I've been put here against my will 

I should be this absolute infinity, and have the power of absolute infinity, not just be it 

@Cortex You chose to live here as a soul not only willfully, but with the great excitement of being a human being :) 

You were once God, but then you decided to explore your infinite nature and so you started creating forms such as thoughts and emotions, and eventually created the whole physical universe; until you were created. And what is amazing is that you are still that same God in a human body. The exact same. You are all-loving, and infinitely peaceful, serene, magnificent and creative. The only difference is perspective.

And in this lifetime you can experience yourself as God. That is possible, because you are one with God. As Jesus said, “The father and I are one” :) 

So it’s okay. It’s all good. You are absolute infinity in this moment; your mind stops that experience. This is why the spiritual path is all about transcending the mind and entering back into the heart, where God is found.

I know you will get there Cortex if that’s what you want. There are also many more things to explore in life other than God too, you don’t need to turn ultra spiritual or anything! In fact some people who are closest to God live in a city with their own families. The most important thing is to relax and take it moment by moment my friend.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Freedom = Lack of Resistance/Ego

The very craving to become God and transcend all limitations is the reason why you are stuck being a limited ego. You want to use God for your devilish needs. This is not to reject your desire, only an insight you shared. 

Edit: Just finished watching Leo's most recent video, I think it'll help ya.

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Exactly I want to use absolute infinity for my own desires 

Hey, your OP kind of sounds like the premise to the game Okami.

okami-hd.jpg

You run around as a god wolf, who can control the wind, sun, moon, water, fire, create trees, flowers, cut down trees, and more.

The kingdom of heaven is within.