NoSelfSelf

Competence confusion

7 posts in this topic

We should do what we are competent at but for example i like singing but im not talented but talent is a myth that confuses me should i go with it to see where it takes me mybe ill waste 5 y of my life finding i wont be great thoughts?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

my friend had an expert singing teacher. he would rank you from 1-100 in the first session to see if you your voice had potential. if your rating was past a specific number you have the ability to build mastery  

Edited by d0ornokey

@NoSelfSelf

Bro, periods. I feel out of breath just reading that.

Anyway, if you love singing I'd say keep pursuing it. No one is that talented when they start.

@aurum haha true i write fast as possible...yeah im singing as fun dont really know anything about it hesitant to hire a coach...@d0ornokey thats great i need this does she can know it by listening to an audio?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf ?? If ‘we should do what we’re competent at’ were followed, we’d all still be rolling around on the floor pooping in diapers. Virtually anyone can develop the ability to sing well. Talent is usually a matter of watching the puppet show without being aware of the strings, or, having your mind blown by a talented  singer, and not realizing that is the three thousandth song they’ve sang. If talent is illusion, practice is it’s reality. Singing is a perfect practice for enlightenment btw, as it requires mastery of concentration, posture, complete breath control, registering  vibration in multiple parts of the body simultaneously, it builds confidence, vulnerability, appreciation, humility, etc. After enough practice singing, it’s not too hard to realize our vibrationary nature, relatively speaking. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Great answer can you see if i have potential by hearing me sing?

It's you.

Now fight.