Onecirrus

I am so tired

4 posts in this topic

Everything just feels arduous and exhausting. I'm tired of fighting myself, my ego, my mind. I'm tired of life and all the bullshit that comes with it. I'm tired of feeling trapped and stuck. I'm tired of being envious and judgemental of others. I'm tired of trying to fix myself. Of always being inadequate. Of always wanting more and never getting it. Of society and culture. Of America. Of my family. Of being alone on this journey. Of climbing this mountain. Of wandering in the dark with no guidance.

I want to be boundless and infinite. I want the light of this world. I want to never walk in darkness.

I don't know what I'm saying but maybe you do?

@Onecirrus Convert that energy into a concrete spiritual practice, like yoga or meditation or self-inquiry.

It does no good whining aimlessly about one's suffering. You must use it to mobilize yourself into serious practice. As you start taking action your suffering will diminish.

There can be no awakening without hardcore practice.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Onecirrus said:

Everything just feels arduous and exhausting. I'm tired of fighting myself, my ego, my mind. I'm tired of life and all the bullshit that comes with it. I'm tired of feeling trapped and stuck. I'm tired of being envious and judgemental of others. I'm tired of trying to fix myself. Of always being inadequate. Of always wanting more and never getting it. Of society and culture. Of America. Of my family. Of being alone on this journey. Of climbing this mountain. Of wandering in the dark with no guidance.

I want to be boundless and infinite. I want the light of this world. I want to never walk in darkness.

I don't know what I'm saying but maybe you do?

I feel you i been there. No matter what though just keep moving forward even if its a millimeter forward.

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” - Martin Luther King Jr

Youre tired because you’re lost in your mind, believe me, start a daily practice of meditation and eventually things will start come up roses. ❤️

Dont look at me! Look inside!