Action

Taking action to build habits

55 posts in this topic

Day 32

Did 15 minutes of meditation. I feel it's automatic enough to start a new habit next Monday. Currently I'm leaning towards learning the Spanish language.

Day 33

Did 25 minutes of meditation again.

Yesterday I also planned my next habit: learning Spanish. I'm going on a trip to Mexico in November. So it will be more fun if I can speak some Spanish.

Edited by Action

Day 35

Did 25 minutes of mediation.

Tomorrow starting new habit of learning Spanish for 10 minutes a day.

Day 36

Did 30 minutes of meditation in the morning and 7 minutes of learning Spanish after dinner. Awesome to start a new habit. I thought it also would be a cool reward for myself if I learn Spanish consistently to allow myself to watch a Spanish movie every week :).

2 hours ago, thehero said:

congrats on 30 days man

Thanks, the habit is a lot easier after 30 days that's why I added the second habit.

Day 37

Did 30 minutes of meditation this morning and nut also just finished 10 minutes of Spanish just now. It's fun to say very basic sentences shortly into the course.

Day 38

Did 30 minutes of meditation and 11 minutes of Spanish today. Overall feeling good and positive.

Day 39 & 40

On day 39 I did 30 minutes of meditation in the morning. However I did 2 minutes of Spanish learning before I got interrupted by a girl I had over. Didn't do it anymore afterwards.

On day 40 I did 15 minutes of meditation on my birthday with girl sleeping over. I did 5 minutes of Spanish learning after birthday dinner with my family. I was just focused on maintaining the habit..

Day 41

It are hard days, because my mom slept over after the birthday party yesterday. So, I dida quick 5 minutes meditation session in the morning and 5 more later. Then I went to a festival where I also had dinner, so I did the Spanish upon arriving home for 9 minutes. So I sustained both habits. Hopefully I can fall back into my pattern now that things are getting more normal.

Day 42

I did 30 minutes of meditation in the morning and 13 minutes of Spanish learning after dinner. Went pretty smooth compared to the last few days.

Day 43

Did 30 min of mediation and 13 minutes of Spanish learning. Went pretty good.

Day 50!

I completed 35 minutes of mediation today, thereby having a 50 day streak I'm really happy about.

I'm also continuing building my habit to learn Spanish. Still working on the language basics.

@Action 

Hey man, awesome job! I just started a similar journal. Did you continue the good progress but just stopped posting or did you stop the routine? Please share your experience, it is very motivating!