Skenderberg

Numerology Reveals Life Purpose

27 posts in this topic

Basically, it will in general fit to a person who will try to use this. A sceptic wouldn't even try to go on this site and even if, they won't buy it. But a new age fan ("I hav been2 so many meetingz, I'm so enlightend maigod!!11! and I loaf buterfliez, i now read book about tatrot") would completely buy this. (I know such people.) There are just lemmings out there who are living the illusion that someone will enlighten them. I even sometimes fall into this trap. As a person using and studying magick, divinations and similar metaphysics on everyday basis, I know one thing: it's free and I consider it immoral to charge for it. You can give paid lesson, that's different.

I don't know about numerology.. Daily horoscopes in newspapers and such stuff is clearly not grounded in truth, written by non-experts who exploit the Barnum effect. Too much dramatization. I want an intelligent discussion about numerology :) Allow me to begin with presenting a couple of thoughts on the subject.

Firstly, our base 10 number system and the symbols '1', '2', etc. are arbitrary. The predictions from numerology has nothing to do with the numbers themselves. We only use numbers to describe phenomena. The question, then, is: Which type of phenomena may most accurately describe us as individuals? To what extent are we co-creators or responsible for our reality?

I am very open to the possibility that reality reflects who we are, in a more ultimate sense. What I mean by this is that our geographical location, surroundings, personal attributes (name, birthday, personality), parents, etc. may not be random. If this is the case, then either: 1) The nature of our existence transcends life. Some force outside this lifetime has (had) an impact on this lifetime. 2) An entity outside of ourselves has (had) an impact on our existence, in particular this lifetime. 3) The particular environment that we are born into influences our lives in a holistic manner.

The first two cases imply some sort of pre-birth intention. Numerology/astrology seem to be based on the uncovering and analysis of this intention and its correlation to our lives.

Teal Swan claims that we come into this life with an intention to understand some aspect of ourselves. Dan Millman is enlightened and writes about numerology in his books. (According to his system, my life path is 35/8 xD)

Why do you dismiss numerology as BS?

Yeah, I guess it's some form of cold reading or something along the lines? Read about this some time ago. I gotta give them some props though. My description was fucking accurate, I can't believe it. It is even in the exact words and interpretations how I see myself. Pretty good job!

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Try for yourself (I mean, if you have the opportunity to meet someone who have skills to "read" your astrology, do it).

Edited by Soulbass

On 6/27/2016 at 1:23 PM, Blaze35 said:

I don't know about numerology.. Daily horoscopes in newspapers and such stuff is clearly not grounded in truth, written by non-experts who exploit the Barnum effect. Too much dramatization. I want an intelligent discussion about numerology :) Allow me to begin with presenting a couple of thoughts on the subject.

Firstly, our base 10 number system and the symbols '1', '2', etc. are arbitrary. The predictions from numerology has nothing to do with the numbers themselves. We only use numbers to describe phenomena. The question, then, is: Which type of phenomena may most accurately describe us as individuals? To what extent are we co-creators or responsible for our reality?

I am very open to the possibility that reality reflects who we are, in a more ultimate sense. What I mean by this is that our geographical location, surroundings, personal attributes (name, birthday, personality), parents, etc. may not be random. If this is the case, then either: 1) The nature of our existence transcends life. Some force outside this lifetime has (had) an impact on this lifetime. 2) An entity outside of ourselves has (had) an impact on our existence, in particular this lifetime. 3) The particular environment that we are born into influences our lives in a holistic manner.

The first two cases imply some sort of pre-birth intention. Numerology/astrology seem to be based on the uncovering and analysis of this intention and its correlation to our lives.

Teal Swan claims that we come into this life with an intention to understand some aspect of ourselves. Dan Millman is enlightened and writes about numerology in his books. (According to his system, my life path is 35/8 xD)

Why do you dismiss numerology as BS?

your quantum memory and the unfulfilled desires of whatever previous existence you had is what brought you back here.

On 3/23/2016 at 11:34 AM, Skenderberg said:

Hello, Have you tried out your numerology report from Numerologist.com?  It's crazy how accurate it's. 

Do you think it's worth buying? 

if the stars rose 51 seconds late every year, how much would the star signs be on now from the time they began talking about them ?