Haumea2018

Finished

8 posts in this topic

Been away for 3 months finishing up my post-1000.

This is definitely Sahaja.

Love you all...

Remember, this is your individual journey, your demons, your fears.

Do not avoid any hard work, such as facing your deepest fears.  You cannot get there without facing them.

That's what it boils down to, all maps and concepts of enlightenment aside.  Don't avoid what is difficult.

Although - is there an entity that is distinct/separate from the fear "it" faces?  Or are "fear" and the "I"-entity inseparable; of one and the same unitary movement (of thought)?   :)

The fear-facer and the fear are one and the same.  No distinction between them.  Only thought creates the division.

Edited by robdl

Neither the entity nor the fear are real in any sense; both are illusory; however they may be experienced or perceived as real -- as long as there is an experience of an I-thought, there is an experience of fear (which is a preservation strategy by the I-thought.)  That fear must be faced, because as long as it is avoided it persists as a seemingly-real experience.

Edited by Haumea2018

The end of the spiritual journey. The "natural state."

What do you think happens after you become enlightened?

Ok, so how fast can you enter into Nirodha Samapatti AKA the cessation of perception and feeling?

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Maybe facing your fears is unnecessarily torturing yourself as well.  It's the 'Self' that wants to face its fears.

This is not how an Enlightened person talks:

'Remember, this is your individual journey, your demons, your fears.

Do not avoid any hard work, such as facing your deepest fears.  You cannot get there without facing them.'

This is what I call cultivation of a 'Spiritual Ego'.  The idea that Enlightenment is something for you.

Enlightenment is not a destination.  Enlightenment is surrendering to BE-ing right now in the moment without pre-judgments or pre-expectations.

Videos on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Chop wood and sign up at actualized.org?

Before enlightenment I cleaned the toilets and posted at actualized.org (under "Haumea".)

After enlightenment I clean the toilets and post at actualized.org (under "Haumea2018".)

;)

Maybe facing your fears is unnecessarily torturing yourself as well.  It's the 'Self' that wants to face its fears.

If it's the Self that wants to face its fears, who or what in the first sentence is "unnecessarily torturing" itself? 

This is not how an Enlightened person talks:

How does an Enlightened person talk? Please specify the parameters for future reference. :)

This is what I call cultivation of a Spiritual Ego

Would you actually be able to predict who is or who isn't enlightened based on appearances or speech? Would you be able to devise a spiritual version of a Turing Test? ;)

Ok, so how fast can you enter into Nirodha Samapatti AKA the cessation of perception and feeling?

Don't know.  Have never tried it. Not sure I need to or want to. I don't do any meditative practice anymore. I'd rather catch a nap.

Edited by Haumea2018