Davo124

Can a human create intelligence?

4 posts in this topic

I suppose the first question to ask is ‘what IS intelligence?’

When you look at a car for example, you see infinite intelligence.

Isn't that right @Leo Gura?

Me on the road less traveled.

You know what's crazy? Intelligence of gravity. We're not floating around or being spread apart into space, instead... We're solid, and grounded onto Earth. Isn't that intelligence? We're actually composed of things, that composing thing is intelligent and uses gravity! They say we're made up of atoms, but the atoms are in one dense area, which supposedly creates solid. The atoms could fly around and just be "independent" but it chooses not to. It chooses to be part of the human.That entire process is fucking intelligent. (Just adding models and examples)

It's not just humans that are intelligent, It's also the rock, because the rock is solid and doesn't fall apart. It's just being.

A blanket can keep me warm, that's fucking intelligence. It stops heat from escaping, IT CAN ACTUALLY STOP THE FUCKING HEAT. HEAT THAT I CANNOT STOP. But I am so blind to this intelligence, it makes me sad.

Bro, the heat itself is intelligent. It makes me feel warm and can even harm me. It makes me dead.

Everything is intelligent :) 

You're not human, you're the universe

Humans can create babies. Then those babies can develop and when they are older they can meditate and realize their unity with infinite intelligence. 

So yes, in that way, humans can create infinite intelligence... But on another way, no. Because if infinite intelligence were created, it would not be infinite intelligence, because it hadn't managed to create itself in the first place. Infinite intelligence must be self-creating otherwise it is depended upon a creator.