CreamCat

Oh shit. Visualization is really powerful.

6 posts in this topic

After watching Leo's video about visualization, I tried imagining myself working in a particular sequence for 10 minutes. After doing that, resistance to working decreased a lot. I started working like a crazy monkey.

It also helps to visualize for 10 ~ 20 seconds several times a day because visualizing once a day is not enough.

In retrospect, I frequently had 10-second visualization sessions when I got results. When I stopped visualizing, I stopped getting results.

When I didn't take conscious control of my visualization, I subconsciously visualized YouTube videos and went to YouTube to piss my life away.

After watching `How to Get Shit Done`, I realized why I resisted hard work. I resisted success because I subconsciously knew that to get excellent results, I had to hold my feet to the fire of reality and align myself with truths. Aligning myself with truths means shattering my belief system and lowering my expectations, which is very painful. I didn't want to admit that I had to expect less results and more work, so I avoided hard work and success. Changing my belief system and my expectations feels like death to me. I will have to accept killing a portion of myself to succeed.

I was motivated to see how leo's life purpose course will take me to the next levels.

Edited by CreamCat

Awesome, just what I need, I also resist like hell, I think I have success block, I don't think I am good enough to do the work and success so I get really anxious every time I try to sit and do some work (when I am able to get over the Procrastination) and I continue to be anxious throughout the entire work. 

How exactly do you do this visualization? 

@Recursoinominado reframe the work, focus on the imagination of what it is leading to all the amazing fun stuff you could do with the funds or if its art or something channel the image of what you're making. be in the imagination of the outcome and you will be magnetically pulled to do the work, trust me.

5 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

How exactly do you do this visualization? 

For now, I visualize working in a particular sequence. I organize my work in pomodoro sessions. I visualize working for 25 minutes and taking a rest for 5~10 minutes. I visualize meditation, too. I try to imagine every little detail of my work.

If you don't take conscious control of your visualization, you will end up subconsciously visualizing procrastination. You will end up visualizing YouTube videos or reading twitter.

Edited by CreamCat

Yep, those are complementary episodes... Visualisation helps a lot if followed by hard work