John Iverson

Why is that America and British have the ability to colonize a country?

4 posts in this topic

What makes them dangerous country and make alot of decision as a country, they can like i said colonize a country, they can have a human in space, they can win a war, they are powerful country, is it the Intelligence they have ? Their history is very rich... our country the Philippines the effects of being colinized by japanese, America, and spanish is still here.. we don't have yet identity, we don't have yet Einstein, we are not advanced country,,... i dont know how to get there :( 

@John Iverson I like the Philippines people though, often very kind and humble people like yourself, and your country is beautiful with beaches, water and nature. 

I think it's a sign of LOW intelligence if a country need to invade and colonize other places/countries. British people are not very smart or sophisticated in general, same is true for American people. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

America and Brbritsh use the infiltration tactic. They send mercenaries to found a fake revolution in a certain country. When a big part of teh popupation is deluded and convinced by their propaganda they send the military to help the "revolutioneers" to end that "so evil dictatorial regime".

Isis and Vin laden, Alqaeda, the masses think they are islamic extremists, while the true is thety work for the FBI, NSA and Mossad.

Perseverance. Many of the colonists in North America were German, Irish & Dutch. Fleeing various oppression. Initial settlers fleeing religious persecution.

Persistence is mentioned a bit about, and presumably by Einstein as being important. Considering he was a patent clerk and not a professor or even a high school teacher initially. Before being recognised.

Long term planning.