Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Empty

Need Your Helo ;)

3 posts in this topic

I have read the book, The Charismatic Myth, and it was an eye-opening. I am now working on presence; being more presence while I am with people. Also, I am working on my tonality. I started to write down stories in my native language and say them out loud to myself in a different ways in order to make my myself used to talking. Do you any other methods to improve my speaking skills mainly avoiding being in my head while I am with people. 

Thanks in Advance!

Simply enjoy the interaction with human beings. We are absolutely fascinating, there are times to be alone and to do introspection, but when you're with someone it would be nice if you shared those ideas you have in your head rather than keeping them inside, as well as asking the other person about themselves and in a whole being curious about people. :) 

It's important to keep your energy inward, inner congruency. A lot of people that have problems socially are letting their energy be dictated by what happens what they see and hear on the outside - through the senses. It's good to get out of your head more, but you still need to keep the energy inward, outside of your head does not mean outside of the body.

If you do let the outer energy dictate your inner energy you will feel off-balance and not happy. Even if people will somewhat like you, you will not feel authentic. These people are the people-pleasers, people never like people-pleasers for who they are as people. People only like to interact with people-pleasers because they easily validate the energy of the other person. They give up their own energy to make other feel good about themselves. But by doing this you are only creating energetic disbalance inside of you.

If you are totally balanced within you will have no more issues with your voice. When you are fully in tune wit yourself your voice can move freely to where it wants to go. Only when certain energies within you are restricted will your voice suffer. Strife for ultimate inner-comfort when you are interacting. Whoever that person may be, it's a good person, the true self is the closest one to God.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)