Ingit

Feeling Great !

7 posts in this topic

Almostvover one month with do nothing technique.. I’m feeling something gaining in my mind like a consciousness... I have started ti go deep into what my mind do..Switching to Second stage of mediation called actively releasing as Leo mentioned in his video... Today I don’t know why I was turning to be an old me... But still moving on strongly ! i know I can do it....:) ?

?IngitScooby ?

14 minutes ago, Ingit said:

Almostvover one month with do nothing technique.. I’m feeling something gaining in my mind like a consciousness... I have started ti go deep into what my mind do..Switching to Second stage of mediation called actively releasing as Leo mentioned in his video... Today I don’t know why I was turning to be an old me... But still moving on strongly ! i know I can do it....:) ?

u started the DO NOTHING technique 1 month ago?

any crazy experieinces which happened during your sits?

and how long do u sit for? times/durations/frequncy of the practice.. per day / week etc

thanks

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHeias I mediated beginning i felt a little bit fear and thought its tough and I will get tired..... just was tired of my negative ego talking and doubting from last 1 year... I was not able to study and put my all efforts.. I always tend to stick with my thoughts... but these 4 days... longest streak I would call were my most consciou days I knew what my mind does to me always.. and I was more open and can focus on my conscious mind...I did no nothing techniques for over 1 month every 20 minutes.. and Also I do goal visualization for 5 minutes... Mirroe affirmations for 5 minute... Now switching to active detachment techniques... 

Edited by Ingit

?IngitScooby ?

Glad to hear meditation is working for you! Feeling good is a natural byproduct of expanding consciousness. Having said that, it is extremely common for the ego to lash out after you have had some spiritual realizations. It sounds like you're experiencing this now. If it comes back in full force, don't get discouraged. Just observe the ego as it arises. We all take apparent steps backwards on this journey, but that's when the real growth happens :)