Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solace

A Journal of Light and Love

30 posts in this topic

I am starting this new journal because I have shined brighter than I ever would have imagined, and so I feel like a completely different person to the one who started the last journal. My intention for this journal is for it to be packed full of inspirational wisdom for your hearts to feast upon, as well including overwhelming amounts of light, love, joy and happiness that my own heart just wants to share with you all. 

I hope this uplifts you, to help you realise that you are the love you have been looking for because you are truly the light, and you are truly God, and you all deserve to know this now more than ever before!

Here is my ascended master, Lord Lanto, who I wish to bless this journal with his boundless love (yes, anything is possible in a universe that is infinite, including this blessing).

Enjoy the wisdom and joy that follows ?❤️ This is who I am.

A26FDCCD-DC42-400F-8F39-A7F3B7CC3EC3.jpeg

4C9D90BD-6826-4688-9DD0-8BEFE0076FCB.jpeg

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Everyone needs to watch this video. There shall be no person, no master, no idea, no thought, emotion, or practice that will come between myself and God. I am the light, I am the love, now and forever.

https://channelhigherself.com/videos/satsang-with-the-self/method-of-the-spiritual-masters-violet-light-energy-ray-reprogramming/

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

To shine as bright as an ascended master takes almost super human levels of love. All that means is constant dedication, to leave no areas of your life, and no moment untouched by love. To do such a feat has changed me so much. Most days I have no idea what I’m doing, and how I got in this situation. I don’t know who I am. And when this arises I let the love in my heart answer that. This surrender has left my ego feeling so confused and unsure; but the saving grace has been this feeling of love that comes the more I leave the question of “who am I?” a question mark. 

I am even trying to stay awake longer just for the opportunity to be in my heart more in this physical realm. I drink a liter of cows milk everyday with urine and this means I can happily sleep 4 hours. I also have this peculiar querk to myself where I find it odd and unnatural to eat food. I feel it is a limitation, and I don’t know why. But it works, and gives me more time to sit in silence and love. For dreams are based in a reality where time has less of a grasp, so there is no need to sleep longer to dream longer. I say this because I absolutely love dreaming.

Increasingly nowadays I feel the massive difference in vibration from most of those in society, my old friends, and where I am coming from. It makes me feel sad, maybe because I know I can’t ever go back to not dreaming, and living in unawareness that I am one with God. That dream is not mine anymore. I also feel into what it would be like to have such an open heart that people see it glowing with brilliant white light as a result of thousands of hours of remaining in the heart. It makes me cry tears of happiness, and feel deeply inspired. Only one person in recorded history was said to have been so loving that his heart flowed, and that was Lord Lanto from China 500 BC. 

Right now there is nothing to do, or be. People have shown themselves to be increasingly unreliable for any love, which is why we have relationships. Thus I have learnt to always listen to what my heart wants and not the people around me because even if I changed for them, they will soon become mad about something else! That’s just how it is, and it’s perfect :) This conditional love I’ve been shown through out my life has really helped me dedicate the entirety of my soul to unconditional love. If I hadn’t suffered I wouldn’t have appreciated what it is like to be in total bliss. There would’ve been less motivation to go to higher levels of love. That’s why everything is perfect, and meant to be, and is a gift from God himself.

It feels nice to dissolve. To give you a feeling of dissolving sit on the floor with your legs out straight in front of you and reach out to your toes with your hands. Hold this for at least 15 seconds.

Namaste.

With great delight and excitement I want to say how amazing our hearts are at transforming our life. Just now I focused upon it and felt uplifted and empowered from a rather average mood on. It’s loving nature always means it gives unconditionally if you give it your attention in return. This revelation was important because often I believed I had to say a compliment to feel love, but no, you can focus directly on the heart?

For the past week I have been playing around with the idea of completely surrendering to my heart, right here and right now for the rest of my existence. I know that one way or another this is all of our destinies, and I want to choose to accelerate that timeline and embrace God. There is only infinite levels of love to be, express and embody. And so I have wholeheartedly decided to commit to my heart, and focus gently on the rising and falling of my chest. 

Now is when my life changes, when “I” becomes the “we”, and the only way, the only path is upwards towards greater levels of Christ consciousness, for love is the only choice I can make. The path is not significant, only the amount of love you bring to the path makes a difference. No matter what I do I will focus on the love within, and this I promise to the entire universe within and around me, that from now on make it be made known that I, Solace, will be fully committed to my heart, and will express the most love that any being has dared to express.

I Am What I Am. And I am always with you in your heart. This is my declaration from me to the universe, that I will keep with my life. And so it is ❤️

The Amazing Gif of Peace

A530E777-CF0C-4DA5-AE1B-089D8E71FF82.gif

19 hours ago, Solace said:

I have been playing around with the idea of completely surrendering to my heart, right here and right now for the rest of my existence. I know that one way or another this is all of our destinies, and I want to choose to accelerate that timeline and embrace God. There is only infinite levels of love to be, express and embody. And so I have wholeheartedly decided to commit to my heart, and focus gently on the rising and falling of my chest. 

<3

I intuitively did something similar during my meditation session today. then people appeared and I told them 'I love you' 

each time I felt something in me expanding, suddenly something illuminated, there was a bright light around my head and tingling in my arms

I love the idea to surrender to the heart completely. what exactly do you mean by that? just by focusing on it, physically? 

whatever arises, love that

@phoenix666 Yes, the focus point is on the heart area. So you can even watch the raising and falling of your chest because it’s in that area :) 

@Solace thanks, I'll try to do that, maybe in combination with breath awareness :) 

@phoenix666 Wonderful! Only thoughts thwart us from surrendering into the heart, but after a while the hearts love and light will purify the mind and make it silent again. It’s this state that brings true happiness.

It isn’t the physical heart, it not the heart chakra, it’s called the spiritual heart ❤️It’s where your soul first enters this body, and to which awareness must return to for one to realize they are the light of God in physical form. I find it so fun, and challenging to practice at the same time phoenix, you’ll know why soon :) (Hint: those thoughts sure are sneaky at getting our attention!).

26 minutes ago, Solace said:

Only thoughts thwart us from surrendering into the heart, but after a while the hearts love and light will purify the mind and make it silent again. It’s this state that brings true happiness.

I actually 'know' that from direct experience. but thoughts are still very present in my life. they are becoming more and more positive though. and much more peaceful <3

29 minutes ago, Solace said:

I find it so fun, and challenging to practice at the same time phoenix, you’ll know why soon :) (Hint: those thoughts sure are sneaky at getting our attention!).

I'm curious to know :ph34r: yeah, I've already realized that the sneakiest, most deceptive thing there is in my life .. is my own mind. it's scary and exciting. it's piece of art!

Matt Kahn's videos become so much more clear, and mind-blowing when you know the only path to true spiritual enlightenment is through the heart. I love these videos, they have the knowledge and wisdom for authentic enlightenment; give up your mind, give up your choices, and centre yourself in your heart, staying there, letting that love purify your entire being.

Especially watch video 4 in this satsang :) 

Edited by Solace

A short and powerful inspiration has come to me that may help you, let’s get into it!

As you all know I have a heart-centered practice which I found at the start of this year after a year and a half of searching for the fastest, and most relaxing, joyous and exciting path towards enlightenment :) There is one caveat to this practice or warning I would like to share. I’ve noticed in me that when I feel the beginnings of love in myself I stop focusing on the air in my chest cavity. But then I feel sadness again in my heart and so I give it attention again as I would a small child, caressing the child, adoring it’s presence, and thanking it for giving me life. It’s a cycle. And yet the secret is to continue giving the heart attention well after emotional and mental health has returned, well after you’ve felt peace, bliss and oneness. I mean forever. Or we can focus on the head forever. Just like it’s natural for us to focus on the head, so too will it be for the heart; this means we can relax and really enjoy this process of self-transformation into our greater unlimited selves. 

We can always relax, and surrender even deeper when we know everything is perfect, and no matter what you do, you’ll always be just where you were meant to be. Everything is love, and you are this love; and the heart knows this deeply, that’s why we are doing this. Because the heart knows only the Truth of this universe; the love that exists everywhere. 

Your mind will resist this by creating truly awe-inspiring stories of fear, and will even bring up past memories you thought you had overcome years ago ? I saw this today so clearly as I surrendered as the awareness, watching the mind whirl away on the past. This made me rededicate myself to my heart because I understand that no amount of knowledge can convince my mind to surrender. Only I can; only the God within me. 

Love is the only answer; it’s the only answer your mind will silence and surrender to. Love is always here, and it is very asseccible. It is flowing through your veins, it is the beat in your heart, and it’s all around you. You can’t escape it, you can’t hide from God as God. 

Let this really relax your nervous system, and allow you to embrace this moment like never before; that love is always always here for you.

May we all love heart-centered within each moment and inspired to create whatever makes us jump with excitement.

From three years ago I used to watch a lot of videos callled ASMR. I always had a challenge with getting close to people and feeling connected to them, so I used to watch these videos to feel just that: loved. I remembered an old channel today that I would occasionally watch and decided to sit and relax to it. The first quote that appeared accompanied by the beautiful background sound was touching. A reminder from life if you will to be right here where love is, not because I have to, but because I want to.

I am a God. I am supported, loved and cherished by the universe, by unseen angels, and loving being beyond my wildest comprehension. My dream is to shine my hearts love brighter and brighter and brighter until this planet explodes with the immensity of my heart-felt grace and compassion. Nothing can distract me from this love, because I know my thoughts cannot ever describe the beauty, magnitude, and radiance of who I am right here and right now. 

I shall embrace every form in existence with my heart, and say beautiful words to that which I see because it feels so good. My heart will shine with such deep joy of being alive as a soul that people will see it's light and know that God is here. I know I have a twin flame out there, I know there are all sorts of beings helping me on a really close level, and I thank God for them, and hope one day I can return to you as the purity, wholeness and perfection of a universe expressed as me. It's okay to be me, everything is okay in this moment.

I go forward as I do everyday with this fire in my heart, a desire to shine to bring heaven down to Earth for all to see, feel, and believe! This is my purpose, to be in this moment as love. Anything else that arises, any forms that come my way for all of our highest evolution I meet with my soul beaming through my eyes, my heart expressed through a kind smile, and a heart of white light. 

I am here always. Love is all there is. Don't be easy on me God, bring me the most unlovable experiences, and you will see just how masterful I am, and dedicated, to feeling my hearts love for this moment of existence. I remain grateful, joyful, blissful, calm, and happy for whatever arises, and whatever doesn't arise.

@Colin Thank you for your perfectly timed words of encouragement. Once you surrender to the first wave of thoughts, the journey becomes so much easier, and joyful!

Quotes of the Day

"We always abide in the primary form of abundance. The primary form of abundance is "I always have all the breathe I need". Be abundant in your breathe and know that you have as much or as little as you need to awaken to your highest potential."

"And if having more access to your deepest character can slowly become the greatest prize you've ever been given then there is absolutely nothing life can take from you that is going to destroy you and shut you down, it's only gonna open you up in the most unexplainable way."

- Matt Kahn (He is saying that the breathe will always be here, whereas the circumstances will always change in order for us to grow and expand)

Edited by Solace

@Solace breath is always with me, even if I take it for granted..which I actually do most of the time 

I so badly want to bring awareness of breath into my daily life, but it's so hard, I keep forgetting. thanks for reminding me of my abundance <3

On 30. August 2018 at 1:21 PM, Solace said:

I am here always. Love is all there is. Don't be easy on me God, bring me the most unlovable experiences, and you will see just how masterful I am, and dedicated, to feeling my hearts love for this moment of existence. I remain grateful, joyful, blissful, calm, and happy for whatever arises, and whatever doesn't arise.

wow, this is some tough stuff .. thanks for inspiring me <3

2 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

wow, this is some tough stuff .. thanks for inspiring me <3

At first, yes :) But in the long term living without a clue of who you are or why you are here, is much tougher. It requires real dedication to become so lost!

It’s been almost a year and I have gone full circle, back to Matt Kahn’s original teachings of being heart centered. It makes me sad that I didn’t trust his teachings in the past to see how important they were, and meaningful. It was always meant to be, I know, because it’s made me want to embody, be and feel love so much more than if there were any doubts left in my mind from not exploring the alternatives to love. Matt even said it 9 months ago that we can spend time looking at these alternatives until we realize that they only give temporary happiness. When love becomes your only option, now you are ready to grow rapidly :) And when I mean your only option, I mean in every single moment of the day to the best of our ability! We radiate and beam love in all directions, compliment ourselves and our thoughts and the people around us, all while remaining centered. And so for this to happen, all doubts must be cast aside, and that can take time. This can take weeks, months, years or even lifetimes where people are exploring the other shopping aisles. For me something just clicked not long ago where I looked at my life and felt embarrassed for not doing what I know better. It was then that I knew i had no choice anymore, than let love heal every part of myself, and guide me at every step. This is where I am right now, and I’m excited to write more about it as I trust in the process, letting the rising and falling of my chest lead the way. I do feel lots of love in me all of the time, I write what I truly feel. But I know there is so much more to be felt, I want to see how deep love goes. Is it infinite? How can I exist if all I experience is love? Can love change your whole reality in the most magical and enthralling ways? Can my mind really be silenced by love? So many questions... is love the answer to every question?