Canadian

Does Age Matter?

6 posts in this topic

Hey, 16 years old boy needs your help :D^_^ 

Usually, I have relationships with girls who are in a high school, but I already have a beard and I look much older :D Everybody thinks I am 22-23 when I am really 16. Outside the school, I often meet girls who are at the age of 20-25. I want to date them, have any kind of relationship, (including sex) How do you think, does age matter? Should I tell them the truth that I am 16 or lie them down and said that I am 23? what can you advise me?

Thank you in advance :) 

@Canadian Depends on how you want to be. I mean you can say you are 23 if you would do anything to sleep with them. Personally as I think it's the more morally thing to do, would tell the truth and show I'm mature for my age :)

That is my question also. I'm 21 and attracted to men who are 30-35. I've dated some of them and it worked because they weren't so much physically attractive as I am, and they were successful professionals what I'm not since I'm student so it was a compensation and there was a mutual attraction.

But once I've dated a guy who is out of my league, apart from all of the things above like career, social status, money, intellect, and so on, he is super hot and very attractive. We had only sex and he has a girlfriend who with he lives, and I knew it and I couldn't resist him since he is super handsome. He told me that he likes me and promised to call me sometimes to sleep again together, but I kinda feel that we can't be only fuck buddies because after that night I was thinking about him for the next ten days. When he calls me again, I'm not sure what to do, I don't want to be his lover, I just want his attention and want him to fall for me like I fell for him, I don't know should I reply to him at all... Actually I'm aware I should stop everything since he's not at the same level as me, but at the same time I feel like he's the best something I can have since he is a way out of my league so I should try something.

Don't lie to them.  Firstly It's kind of fucked up to do, at that age anyways.  Secondly it just isn't nice to lie and it can cause yourself more harm than you would realize.

Age is nothing but a number...after 21 or 22 I believe.

Is that legal in your country? I wouldn't get into a relationship with bad potential legal repercussions. Would you really want her to potentially deal with statutory rape charges in the off chance it was found out? I know it may be unlikely,but if you care at all about the person you're having sex with, I'd avoid that. Put her well being before some shallow pleasure.

Also, would you really lie about your age just to have sex with someone? That doesn't show a whole lot of regard for the other person.

Edited by FocusOnTruth

What is important age-wise in a relationship, is that both partners are in the same place in their life quest: sexual experimentation > search for a life (long term) partner > career > having children > etc. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com