Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortex

Did I Choose My Life Before I Was Born

3 posts in this topic

If everything is infinetly intelligent and one that also means that this is in a sense a script and everything already happen so that also means that I designed my own life but if I did that then why I choose this life and why not for example my dream life from the beginning 

Edited by Cortex
Interesting

12 minutes ago, Cortex said:

why I choose this life

You deserved it, you can't choose more than what you deserve. If you don't accept it , you will create more miseries. If you accept everything good or bad that comes in your way , your life will transform. So, don't complain, don't resist, thanks for everything which you have but you take it for granted. 

Your life was designed by your higher self based upon probable futures and timelines, this plan naturally unfolds when you are in a state of love, joy, excitement, bliss, and happiness. But you have the freewill to align with this divine plan, or to follow your lower self in every moment. To choose love or fear. That's why there are people who are misaligned, and aligned to infinite varying degrees :) The goal of life is to be aligned, and you can do that right this second.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️