Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dino D

Camera-photo-consciousness-mistake

9 posts in this topic

A camera takes a photo of a hammer...

The camera never captures the hammer and it never experiences fully all of the properties of the hammer and how it looks (every light aspects of it)

A camera captures light, renders it, and produces a software/hardware digital memory of it...

A camera only experiences hes personal rendered version of the hammer

A camera will never ever experience a hammer, a camera does not experience reality on an otside world directly-never

A camera can only be councios of her own memmory, of her own rendered version of the hammer, or of her own counciousnes of her rendered version of the hammer

The only thing that the camera will ever experience is her life is its own counciosnes, or her counciosnes rendered version of reality

Its the same with humans-outside world

The mistake that the camera (a human) makes is the assumption that is made of analyzing their experience, and their experience of counciousnes, or of her counciousnes experience of reality/oitside world

The camera sees that her conciousnes/experience/perception in a way is not real, does not trully exists, that it is very very relative, self created and with all the other properties that the camere by thinking and inquiry concludes...(the properties of her rendered version of the outside world) and then comes the mistake: all of those propertis that the camera experiences for her own subjective experience or counciousnes (witch in the total end is -no self, nothing exist, everything just is pure awareness and so on) the camere falsy contributes to the ,,real reality" and there is the mistake... the camera mistakes her experienced rendered version of the hammer, for the hammer it self, and then because; for only the rendered version; and for the cameras counciosnes= it is realy truth that this version does not exist, that this rendered version of the hammer is in fact not the hammer, this rendered version is in FACT THE CAMERA, then the camera (the human) assumes and dogmaticaly believs that the real hammer does also not exist (because the rendered version does not and because the rendered version of the hammer is not the hammer, it is in fact the camera) and that the real hammer is also fact the camera-one with the camera and so on... 

The camera mistakes the rendered version and the experience of it for the hamer it self...

then i take the hammer i destroy the camera... the end of the story...

the same works with humans, there is no brain, we are all one, and so on... do you see the mehanics of where non duality is wrong? were is the mistake, the dogma and what in the end is a mistake and a lie, or how am I (esspecialy on this anallogy)  still wrong?

Leo said the brain is made out of your counciousnes, it only appers in your counciousnes and so on... I say, NO the rendered version of your brain is you, it appears in you it is in your counciousnes, and it is made of it, but not the brain it self... when i leave the room the brain is there, when i die its still there, other people can see it, you can capture it with instruments (like cameras) and so on, its also there right now evan if my unborn and unconsieved child is not evan born and does not experience it i still see the brain (just imagine a guy with open scull for this example) thats it ;) i cant write in short.... :(

1 hour ago, Dino D said:

when i leave the room the brain is there, when i die its still there

is that true? how do you know? have you directly experienced it or is it just "obvious"?

and what is the brain made out of? atoms? and what are they made out of? protons? quarks? strings? and what are those made out of?

5 minutes ago, Viking said:

is that true? how do you know? have you directly experienced it or is it just "obvious"?

and what is the brain made out of? atoms? and what are they made out of? protons? quarks? strings? and what are those made out of?

When you die its still there for me, its not important from what it is made, atoms and so on, its not made from your counciousnes because its there when you go away... i could elaborate more but thats enought...

4 minutes ago, Dino D said:

its there when you go away

but how do you know that

10 minutes ago, Viking said:

but how do you know that

Its not important how i know, how i i know is not the most valid reference point, how i know its just subjective experience, my rendered knowing, not reality it self... and still there is 10000 evidences and mesurements and what not of how i can prove the existance of the brain when you go away...

Your perspective is all you will ever know. There is literally nothing outside of (your) perspective. All that is ever experienced will always need an experiencer, who experiences it. Something, which is not experienced, does not exist, as far as your perspective is concerned.

The statement, that there is a world outside of your perspective, that is really real, is only an assumption of yours.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

10 minutes ago, vibv said:

Your perspective is all you will ever know. There is literally nothing outside of (your) perspective. All that is ever experienced will always need an experiencer, who experiences it. Something, which is not experienced, does not exist, as far as your perspective is concerned.

The statement, that there is a world outside of your perspective, that is really real, is only an assumption of yours.

Youre not critical to what you say... thats non dual dogma, its then also an assumption that there is no world outside of your perception is also an assumption made from the blind belief and only belief to your perception and to nothing else... the camera(you) is now saying to me, hey you dont exist, you dont feel your body you only exist as a rendered version as a photo that i percieve with my hardware/software_counciousness... how do you dont see the falsehood in this logic and dogma...

12 hours ago, Dino D said:

When you die its still there for me, its not important from what it is made, atoms and so on, its not made from your counciousnes because its there when you go away... i could elaborate more but thats enought...

When you go away it's not there for you because you do not exist. 

It's not there when I go away because it is made from my consciousness. 

Everything else is speculation. 

55 minutes ago, Dino D said:

Youre not critical to what you say... thats non dual dogma, its then also an assumption that there is no world outside of your perception is also an assumption made from the blind belief and only belief to your perception and to nothing else

That there will  never be something outside (your) experience is something, which can be seen quite clearly, if examined. You don't have to take my word on it.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music