Viking

Jacque Fresco - does creativity exist?

6 posts in this topic

I find his thinking rather interesting. I think he's an example of stage turquoise.

Do you agree with his line of thought about creativity? that it's just old ideas molded together using preexisting "molding techniques"?

Edited by Viking

I've seen his documentary 2 or 3 years ago and at the time it looked fantastic. The library analogy for accessing technology is innovative in a sense. Maybe he had a vision at some point. Now i'm a bit more sceptical. I don't think he's turquoise because he has a vision years from now about the functioning of society and fully turquoise people i think dont concern with that at all, to them society is perfect as it is, the more imperfect the society is the more is easy to its people to awaken.

Edited by Leo-Tzu

That guy don't know jack about creativity.

The whole key to creativity is that it produces entirely new things. Yes, it builds on itself, but true creativity is always new.

Creativity created the entire fucking universe from scratch! Creativity is infinitely intelligent.

P.S. And he's wrong about love too.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

4 hours ago, Leo-Tzu said:

I don't think he's turquoise because he has a vision years from now about the functioning of society and fully turquoise people i think dont concern with that at all, to them society is perfect as it is, the more imperfect the society is the more is easy to its people to awaken.

I think he's turquoise because he said at some points "there's no good nor bad" and he seems to me (maybe im wrong) like he's way past his ego, at least in this video. Ive also seen in the recommended he talks about spirituality so that's the vibe I got off him.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The whole key to creativity is that it produces entirely new things. Yes, it builds on itself, but true creativity is always new.

I think his point was that creativity is built on itself, that man cant pull something absolutely new out of his ass, he's always using stuff that he learned.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Creativity created the entire fucking universe from scratch! Creativity is infinitely intelligent.

Also I think he talked about specifically human creativity, which is limited (I guess?)