Viking

can you watch youtube lectures on mushrooms?

6 posts in this topic

I've done LSD but I expect a completely different experience.

im going to do 1.5g but with chocolate so it would effectively be like 2g. gonna lay in my bed at home the whole time. I already laid in nature for 10 hours on lsd, so I think I should be fine.

will I be able to follow youtube lectures or do the neti neti method on them? or will they just take me for a ride?

Edited by Viking

I think two grams is a good dose for self-reflection and contemplation. You will be able to follow YouTube videos and such, or at least most people on that dose would be able to. I wouldn't expect the chocolate to catalyze the experience very much, so it's more like you're doing 1.5. 

32 minutes ago, Viking said:

will I be able to follow youtube lectures or do the neti neti method on them? or will they just take me for a ride?

yes, and yes

1.5g of regular psilocybin is probably equivelant to about 75ug of LSD in terms of intensity so you can still engage in fairly cerebral activity and follow along assuming you are of typical build and temperament

32 minutes ago, Viking said:

im going to do 1.5g but with chocolate so it would effectively be like 2g

pardon?

Edited by Arman

6 minutes ago, Arman said:

pardon

lol i heared that cacao and mushrooms go together.

i dont know though, whatever lol

2 minutes ago, see_on_see said:

If you're gonna do psychedelics, inform yourself first on how to use them properly.

i am informed, the dosage in these amounts is not accurate anyway.

and as you can see there are opinions that contradict yours.

5 minutes ago, see_on_see said:

As for the question: no, throw any computers/smartphones/whatever in the trash can, and sit in your room in silence. Silence is the lecture

im probably going to do what you suggested though.

@Viking Do what feels best for you man, everyone has their own path and freedom of choice. A big tip is to not seek mentally or expect, this will prevent you from letting go and allowing the magic of the whole self to come its eternal awareness.

B R E A T H E